twelve

excuse mistakes

"Sahara Allen-Wright." A surgeon called out getting the attention of Dior, Ja'Kye, Jaliyah, and Boozie.

They all stood to their feet so they could hear the update.

"I'm sorry that it took so long to hear an update, your baby is doing just fine. She did have a severe ashtma attack, one that could've killed her. She was trying to breathe in so much air that her abdomen was sucked under her ribs. We also found that your baby is anemic. She's not producing enough red blood cells, in other words she doesn't have enough iron. I would suggest that her doctor gets her supplements so that her iron levels can improve. Other than that she's expected to leave today, right now she's in recovery in room P22."

"Thank you." Dior nodded and making her way to the hospital with the other behind.

"Awww I finally get to see my niece after all these months." Jaliyah squealed leaning on the elevator wall.

"Geeked ass." Boozie mumbled.

"Papa where Tubby?" Dior asked as they exited the elevator.

"I don't know, probably in my car." Ja'Kye shrugged.

"The hell is Tubby?" Boozie asked scrunching up his eyebrows.

"A bear." Ja'Kye chuckled pushing the door open to Sahara's room.

When they walked in a pediatric nurse was monitoring Sahara as she was taking a breathing treatment through her mask.

Sahara tried to take the mask off her face and climb down from the bed.

"No ma ma you gotta be still." Ja'Kye chuckled putting her mini MCM bookbag that held her change of clothes down.

"No daddy." Sahara whispered to herself shaking her head.

"You almost done stink." Dior pouted seeing tears coming down Sahara's face.

This would be the first time that Boozie met Sahara while this was Jaliyah's second.

"D what you gone do with all that hair?" Jaliyah chuckled seeing Sahara's hair pulled into a sloppy bun with loose strands showing.

"That girl Summer was telling me about a shop ran by two girls Alexis and Reagan. She said they top notch and that somebody there do kids hair, so imma book her an appointment for next week." Dior replied.

"Ohhhh I know who you talking bout they do hair good as fuck, I feel like they the best in Texas, and they be doing celebrities hair." Jaliyah shrugged.

"You ever been to them?" Dior asked Jaliyah.

"They ass always damn booked. You literally have to book them four months in advance because they be so booked. I do know that their kids stylist accept walk-ins and squeeze-ins, so it shouldn't be a problem for baby girl." Jaliyah responded.

"Alright cool." Dior nodded.

Sahara was finally done with her treatment. The nurse took the mask off her face and sat it nearby just in case Sahara needed it again.

"I wan go home." Sahara whispered climbing into Ja'Kye's lap.

"We bout to baby girl." Ja'Kye replied.

"You gone go wash her up so she can get in some new clothes?" Ja'Kye asked Dior.

"Yea."'Dior nodded.

"Hey niecey poo." Jaliyah smiled waving her hand at Sahara.

Sahara stuck her thumb in her mouth and shook her head. "I not talk to you." She whispered turning her head the other way.