Part 1

Eva. Eva was a young girl, aged 19 years. She was a university student, kind-hearted, super cute and adorable. She loves and accepts people very easily.
She used live with her single mother until last two weeks. Her mother left her biological father because he was a Mafia leader and he couldn't marry her. 15 days back Eva's mother met with a serious accident and she passed away at the same moment.
Eva was completely broken as her mother was the only person she ever had as her family.
She did meet her biological father once but never again. She met him for second time at her mother's funeral. He said he'll keep in contact, though there was no news of him after that.

Its been 15 days since her mother passed away. She, somehow, makes up her mind to go back to her normal life. Obviously, she can't grieve forever. She decided to go back to university. This would keep her busy, atleast for 8-9 hours. She was a social butterfly but she didn't have many friends. Her closest friend was Caroline.
They both decided to go to university together.

Next morning, Caroline picked Eva up from her house and they both left for their university. Eva was quite so Caroline started talking about something or other. Eva also shrugged her 'grieving mood' and started talking to her.

They both reached and checked for their schedule. Their first lecture was different but rest were same.

"Let's go. I'll drop you to your class." Caroline said with a pile of 3-4 books in her arms.

"I can go by myself Caroline." Eva said with a smile.

Caroline was about to insist but Eva cut her off.

"Your class is literally in another block and you'll be late if you don't leave now and then you'll be detained." Eva said leaving no room for argument.

"Fine. But take care of yourself and meet me here after your lecture." Caroline said walking away from her.

Eva nodded and headed towards her locker to get some books.

She opened her locker and saw a photocard of hers and her mother. She lost in her thoughts looking at that picture.
*Bell rings*
Sound of ringing bell pulls her out of her thoughts. She quickly picks up her books and closed her locker. Almost banged it.

"Fuck Fuck I'm late." she murmurs.

She was running towards her class blindly. Suddenly she bumps into someone.

Eva's POV

I was running towards my class but suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Look where you are going bitch."

I heard these words and I knew who this person was. Y/N . She is the last person i would want to bump into or even cross my paths with. I quickly got up and quickly apologized

"I-I'm sorry. I was getting late for class."

She didn't say anything and left. I let out a loud sigh. She is the coldest person I have ever seen. She is my senior. Two years older than me. Whole university is scared of her and her brothers. Though I have never seen her bullying anyone innocent yet everyone is scared of her, maybe because of her brothers, who bully students or maybe because their father owns this university. I don't know. All I know is I have to stay away from all of them.

I went to my class. I was, obviously, late. But professor didn't scold me and let me in but he warned me to be on time from next time.

End of Eva's POV

After second lecture, both Eva and Caroline decided to skip other classes and went to cafeteria. There were not many students in the cafeteria because it was not lunch time. Only a group of boys were sitting there. Eva and Caroline passed by them and one of the boys said something which made Caroline turn back. She gave them a death glare but Eva pulled her

"Ignore Caroline. Let's go." Eva said in low tone.

"They literally called you slut Eva. I'll break their jaw right now." Caroline said looking at those boys while grinding her teeth.

"Ignore them Caroline. They ain't worth it." Eva said and made Caroline sit on chair.

They both were talking and discussing the topics that Eva missed in past 15 days when they heard cafeteria's door bang open. It was very loud.

Eva's POV

I flinched when i heard a loud bang. I looked at the door and it was Y/N.

Wtf is she doing her? Is she still upset with me? What will she do to me?

I was preparing myself to run from the cafeteria. But she head up to those boys. Behind her a girl slowly followed. That girl was looking quite afraid.

Y/N went to those boys and sat on the table in front if them. She kept her one leg on the chair and called that girl.
She said, "Which one of them?" 
Her tone was very stern. That girl whispered something into her ears.

I looked at Caroline who was enjoying the scene and was looking at them with so much of interest.
I looked back at them. Y/N called one of the boys by motioning her index finger. That boy came up to her. Who would dare to go against her?
She swung her hand slapped that guy very hard. I gasped. Whole cafeteria echoed with that sound. That guy fall on the ground and didn't stood up again.
Is he dead? Already?
I hate violence but they deserved it.
I could see her smirk. She looked at other boys and said
" Dare you to lay your dirty eyes on any other girl. I'll pull these dirty eyes of yours out of the sockets." she warned in normal volume but very scary tone. Even i had shivers listening to her. She turned to us and looked at us. We both froze. She turned back to those boys and said

"Get out of here and take this piece of shit with you. Never show your faces to me or you all will be dead."

After completing her sentence she started coming towards us. I, for an instance, fell for her. The way she walked. The aura she carries with herself. The beauty she is.
I came out of my thoughts and saw her picking up the water bottle from our table. She drank the water and flipped the bottle towards me and it fell on my lap. Again she said nothing and walked away.

We both let our breaths out, which we were holding unknowingly. We looked at each other and Caroline spoke
"Woah. She should have beaten all of them."

I was about to say something but my phone buzzed. I took my phone out to see who texted me but it was an unknown number. I opened the text.

"Let's meet after your college. I'll pick you up.

- Mr. Lee Seon"

It was my biological father. I hesitated at first but then i agreed to meet him. If nothing else then it'll help me pass my day and keep me busy somewhere.