Mr. Rockstar chapter 18 (edited)

Chapter 18* (wow, never thought that I'd ever get here!)

The first thing I did when we walked into the house was collapse onto the couch. I hadn't even bothered to turn any lights on or move the stuff off the couch. I was tired, I had jet lag, I seriously needed to use the restroom, and I was craving potato chips. Touring across the pond and pregnancy was not a good mix for me. 

Before I became too tired to even move off the couch, I followed Andy up the stairs to our bedroom. I set my bags down and then raced out the door to the bathroom. When I returned back, Andy was in nothing but his boxers with a towel in hand. 

"Babe, it is too late to be taking a shower," I told him, an involuntary yawn escaping my mouth to prove my point. I looked at the clock on his nightstand. "It's almost midnight." 

He walked over and kissed me on the forehead. "It's never too late for a shower, especially when you just got off of a nasty plane, prior to playing a show." 

I shrugged as he left me in our room to start the shower in the bathroom. I stripped off the the t-shirt and jeans I was wearing and tugged on a different t-shirt and sweats. It was still a bit chilly here in good old California, but not as cold as it had been in most places in the UK. It was always raining and cold over there. Not that I was complaining, because I personally love the rain, but it was good to be back home. 

Flipping on the hall light, I trekked downstairs to grab something to eat. Looking in the pantry, my options were peanut butter, potato chips, applesauce, or a can of raviolis. I was going to stick with good old Skippy Super Chunk peanut butter, not really wanting the chips anymore.  

Grabbing in the jar of sticky goodness, I snatched up a spoon and walked back upstairs. I opened the jar on the way up and stuck my spoon right into the middle, pulling out a big glob of peanut butter. Mmm, peanut butter, how I've missed you so. 

I climbed into bed and flipped the TV on, surfing through the channels until I found something good on. The original Nightmare on Elm Street was just starting, so I kept it on that channel while I enjoyed my peanut butter and waited for my fiancé. 

Not five minutes later, Andy emerged from the bathroom, steam spilling out onto the carpeted floor. He was wrapped in a black towel from the waist down. He shook his head, dispelling the water from his hair like a wet dog. I chuckled as he closed the bedroom door and walked over to the dresser. He got dressed quickly and was soon in bed next to me, stealing my spoon. 

"Hey!" I protested, pretending to be angry. "You just stole my spoon! I was using that." I crossed my arms over my chest with a huff. 

"Sorry, but you know how much I love peanut butter," he said, handing me the spoon after he had licked it clean.  

I glared at him. "I bet you love it more than me," I said, jokingly. 

"Oh, now that is not possible," he said, rolling over so he was leaning over me. I was slightly sunken into the bed, only my upper back propped up by the pillow that was resting on the headboard. Andy kissed my forehead softly before continuing. "I love you way more than anything else in this world." 

I smiled up at him. "I love you, too." I raised myself up slightly to peck him on the lips. 

"Good, now go to sleep, you look tired," he ordered, rolling back onto his side of the bed. I nodded compliantly as he pulled me down all the way onto the bed and cradled me to his chest. 

{**************************************BVB********************************} 

"So, what's on the agenda for the day?" Lottie asked as she bounced into the house at noon the next day. Andy and I were in the kitchen, finishing up our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches we had made for lunch. We were on a peanut butter binge since we got back from the UK, which was weird. I mean, it's not like they don't have it there, because they do. It was just weird.