15

Probably the last normal Chapter for a lil while :/

It's getting crazy after this. ;)
___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I shamble out and look around. I was feeling too out of control. I doubted that just inhaling vapours would have THIS much of an affect.

I could barely understand what's going on but I needed to go to my room.

I find Niall and quickly go to him. He could help me out I guess.

I tug at his jacket making him turn towards me.

"Hey Iz- wait what happened?'' he gets concerned.

"Nothing I don't feel good. Let's go.'' I say shaking my head

"Yeah yeah. Wait let me hold you '' he gets down from his chair and holds me still.

"Can you call the guys while I go to the car?'' i ask

"Yes sure. Let me get you to the car first'' he says walking me out.

"I've got it from here. You go call the others.'' I say as we reach the parking and see the car.

"Okay. I'll be back with the guys.'' he says indicating one of the bodyguard to come get me.

He walks away as the bodyguard approaches to me holding my hand.

"Ma'am you okay?'' he questions as he gets me in the car

"Yes I'm fine. Don't worry. Just a little bit intoxicated I think.'' i say getting in the car and getting to the window seat so as to leave space for the guys. I close my eyes and rest my head on the closed window. That's the last thing I remember.

My eyes open slowly as the warm sun rays were hitting my face. I squeeze them shut again due to the discomfort. I roll over pulling the blanket over my head. I lay there like that for a few moments before I realise i have a bad headache. I press my temples a bit but it doesn't help. I pull the blanket down from my face with my eyes still closed. As i slowly open them I feel the surrounding is unfamiliar.

I blink couple times to make sure I'm seeing straight but it was really different. I quickly sit up and see a body resting on the couch covered from head to toe with a blanket.

Oh god. Whose room is this?

I wanted to say something but then again I didn't wanna wake whoever it was.

I look down and see I'm still dressed in my last night's attire. Thank god. I felt relief rush into my body but still i was confused as in whose room I was in.

I look around trying to figure out but there was nothing that could point.

Suddenly the alarm clock starts ringing making me jump. I notice the time. It's 8.

"Ughh'' i hear a groan as a hand comes out of the blanket blindly searching for the alarm clock. The alarm pauses and the hand gets back in.

The blanket slips down a bit revealing a few strands of blonde hair.

Niall.

I feel comfortable knowing it was him but also embarrassed as to think how I got here as I couldn't remember anything.

I clear my throat to see if he notices but I think he fell asleep again.

I look for water when i see a bottle of pills and glass of water on the bedside table. It had a small note saying 'for headache and hangover. Take 1.'