37 | No strings attached

"What the.."

Y/N and Itadori watched with both evident in their eyes as their surroundings suddenly starts to change― the walls of Seikatsu's domain has mouths and hands sticking out, as if reaching out to them.

Below them is a transparent floor where they can see a swarm of curses trying to extend their limbs towards them while a red light emitted from below. It makes the domain look much more creepy than it already was. And to make things worse, an enormous amount of cursed energy could be sensed from the boy who used the domain himself; Seikatsu.

Itadori looks back at Y/N, watching as gulps nervously. He shakes his head, returning his gaze to the boy holding the hammer.

'This guy must be strong.' Itadori thought, brows furrowing, 'This is bad.'

It really is. He surely has a lot of cursed energy even after all that blocking and swinging a cursed tool around. Now a domain? What more can this man do?

Seikatsu, who's a few meters away from the two first years, smirks. Oh how pretty they  look like; all scared, confused, and having no clue on what to do.

He loves yet hates this, seeing as a relative― his own sister, is also being threatened by him. His grip on his hammer tightens.

With no more words being said, he began charging at the two, swinging his weapon as if it weighed nothing. A chuckle leaves his lips as Itadori was forced to seperate from Y/N.

"How nice.." he says, his voice slightly echoing inside the empty domain.

Itadori sweatdrops, exchanging looks with the girl who looked ready to attack from how her fist lights up with cursed energy. Y/N nods at him, as if reassuring him that it'll be alright.

By now, Itadori has already figured out she isn't using back flash. Her punches were a little more powerful than his, but he guesses being gifted with an immense amount of raw strength runs in her blood.

'L/N's are scary..!' he thought as he dodges Seikatsu's attack.

"Come on! Fight!" the male taunts, his eyes widening when he barely blocks Y/N who crept up from behind him.

"Impressive! But you should be able to do more than that, right?!" using the handle of his weapon, he pushes her backwards, only to swing his hammer to her face.

'Ouch!' Y/N winces as she was sent flying a few feet away, her nose already dripping in blood from the impact.

Seikatsu then turns back to Itadori. The dark haired boys body is encased with cursed energy, spreading to his cursed hammer. The purpose of his domain is so simple yet terrifying ― other than having full control on what happens without dealing with any casualties, he also able to..

Seikatsu's expression turns into a pout, raising a hand as if asking Itadori to stop. Right now, if the first year attacked him with all of his strength, he'd probably be  forced to release his domain.

So he decides to play smart. For now, at least.

"He careful, Itadori." he grins.

..Seikatsu raises his hammer, effortlessly smashing the transparent floor in front of him.

Itadori watched in horror as the curses began to make noises from underneath them— as if the floor below them is made out of glass, it receives several cracks while Seikatsu continues to smash his hammer down.

"This domain's beautiful, isn't it?" Seikatsu ask, swinging his hammer to attack which Itadori dodges.

"The only thing i hate about this.. Is that any kind of cursed tool can break through these floors, possibly releasing the swarm of spirits from beneath." he explains with a smirk as he easily blocks Itadori's attacks.

Is it a good thing that the pink-haired boy still isn't switching out with Sukuna or using more of his strength?

Itadori grits his teeth, "Shut up! We're in a fight!" he's loosing his cool over how calm Seikatsu seemed to be— is this a joke to him? Threatening lives?

"Then don't..!"

The male suddenly chuckles, swinging his weapon to block a sneak attack coming from Y/N.

"..Don't hold back!" he continues, now using his leg to kick the girl away.

'Fuck!' he internally panicked, 'Stop fucking speaking. Don't tell them to fight back, idiot!'

Seikatsu feels pain from his side. Finally, at least one of them managed to land a hit on him.

..!?

His eyes widen, suddenly feeling another sharp pain but this time, it's aimed at his rib. It's Y/N who had punched him with a strength that overpowered itadoris attack by just a little.

"L/N!" Itadori gasp, "I thought you were unconcious!"

The girl, who's finally over her shock, replies with a grin, "Sorry for spacing out!"

He really doesn't want to do this..

He doesn't want to fight the only family he has left..

But orders were orders.

Seikatsu then backs away from the now motivated duo, his evil smirk hiding what he truly wanted to show. Theres a twinge of pain in his heart, though he'll set that aside for now.

He raises his hammer, both Itadori and Y/N watching him with anticipation. What will he do next?

With a heavy heart, Seikatsu began smashing the ground below, the cries of the spirits beneath him only growing louder.

"I'm sorry.." he mutters, his expression faltering to which the two students notices.

"If you two can hold back, well, i can't. Get ready, 'cause this'll be an unfair fight.."

thoughts on a okkotsu yuta ff ??
😳😳