Carpool

Souline's POV

We were all on the way back home now , and I was in the car with Madelyn , Ares, Celleste, Sapphire , Jaxon and Sofie . Jaxon was the one driving with Ares in the passenger seat and then us girls were in the back . Sofie and Madelyn were in the middle and me and my sisters were all the way in the back .

I was scrolling through my phone when I felt someone looking at me , I looked up and Jaxon was looking at me through the rear view mirror .

I raised my eyebrow at him and pointed at the road .

" Mom just asked if y'all wanted to stop and get food , there's a Mexican restaurant coming up " asked Ares looking at us

" I don't care " said Sofie

" yea same " said Selleste

" Ok then , we will just stop up here " he said as he continued to look at his phone

" how much longer till we get home " I asked Ares

" About 5 hours why " said Ares looking at me through the mirror

" I'm going to need blood soon " I told him as I looked out the window

I felt Ares , Selleste and Sapphire look at me as I said that .

We pulled up to a nice looking Mexican restaurant and we all got out . I was the last to get out and Jaxon gave me his hand to help me get out . I felt the tingles shoot up my arms as I let out a sigh .

" Thankyou " I told him as I gave him a smile

We waited for everyone else to get out the cars as I walked up to my twin and put my head on his shoulder .

" I'm so tired " I told him

" Me too " he said to me as he leaned his head on me

" You think you can wait " he asked

" Yea , I hope so " I told him as everyone was now walking towards the doors

They had combined some tables together for us so we could all sit together . And we even had a whole room to our selves which was amazing .

I ended up sitting in between Jaxon and Ares . We were all talking and laughing until our food was here .

I for once felt ok , I felt at ease . And I looked around smiling as I finally felt ok . Not everything was good with me and Jaxon but we were going to work on it and now I knew that he wanted me .

We all finished our food and got back into our cars this time Ares was driving with Madelyn in the passenger seat and I was in the back with Jaxon and Sapphire .

I could feel Athena purring and she was so relaxed , we hadn't felt this relaxed in a while . Feeling him beside me and the mate bond . I felt amazing.

I felt myself falling asleep and my head slowly falling on his shoulder .

I woke up to a click of a camera , I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun setting and us at a gas station . I looked to my left to see that I had been leaning my head against Jaxon and he looked so relaxed and had been holding my hand .

" How much longer till we get home " I asked as I let go of Jaxon's hand and stretched .

" 1 hour and a half " said Ares as he came back in the car .

" Are you still alright " he asked looking at me

" Yea surprisingly I am " I said looking at Jaxon as I knew the reason why I had lasted this long was to him being beside me and keeping me calm .