Begining the sports festival.

The students of Class 1A are now training as a group. They still have 1 week for the sports festival, and they are aiming to win the thing. Most of the class is in groups now. Working together to improve as much as possible. The 3 new girls that have joined the ranks of UA are working with the other girls. They are all working as 1 group to improve. 

We see the boys also hard at work. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sato have been doing muscle workouts. Kirishima needs the muscles for his quirk. The stronger he is the stronger his skin can harden, Plus if your force to fistfight near each villain having the power so that you can fight them is handy. Kaminari doesn't need the strength for his quirk as it would do nothing. But being able to overpower some as his control over his quirk could still use some work would be great. Sato can increase his muscle mass with Suger so this would overall make him stronger.

Bakugo and Todoroki are working out alone. Bakugo is improving his movements with his explosions as well as learning some strong attacks he could pull off for people that negate his explosions. He stayed away from the group so that nobody could see his moves.  He was trying to lessen his explosions as much as possible while keeping his destructive power to the max. His explosion altho powerful was losing a lot of power because of the spread, and he wanted that to change.

Todoroki needed to show off during the sports festival. His father and mother both were high-ranking heroes. His father the number 2 rank hero Endeavor and his mother ranked 15 Blizzard. His older brother was also a hero but he became an underground Hero so his rank was low. Toya or known as the cremation Hero Dabi. He also had an older brother named Natsu he was not aiming to be a Hero. His dream was to be a Therapist, He was now in medical school for his dream. He had one sister. His older sister Fuyumi Todoroki Studying to be a teacher's help and she has even been in contact with Nezu to be a help but that would only happen after her studies would be done. That was soon as she only had a month left until graduation.

Todoroki wanted to impress his father. Endeavor has had the honor to protect the Queen once before and it was something he was proud of. Shoto wanted to show he was also strong enough to protect the royal family and he was going to show it at the Sports Festival. He was focusing on using both his flames and Ice at the same time. He was able to prolong his side effects but this was far from a fix.

The rest of the guys were sparing well everyone except Izuku. Izuku at the moment was focused on increasing his skill. How you may ask well at the moment he is using the Ito Ito no mi( String String fruit) and was creating many creations and played with Eri. It looked as if the little princess was surrounded by a folk of white doves and even some white wolves. Both Midnight and All Might who watched over the class would compare it to a Disney princess only cuter.

Izuku made each Creation move as a singular. It was a sight to behold. They moved like real birds with some even landing on Eri's arms as she reached for that. She looked in awe at what she saw. She sometimes would call out an animal she liked to see and Izuku would create them out of String. 

The girls were working together in hopes of growing strong. They wanted a person to take notice of them and what better way than to show they have strength. then if they were able to see your strength and then show them your Beauty.

Ochaco and Camie were sparing together. Both were doing hand-to-hand combat. Ochaco wanted to hopefully learn better ways to use her quirk as only running up and touching it would leave her open to multiple attacks. Camie had no offensive power in her quirk. Her quirk allowed her to create illusions Sure they would throw off anyone but she still had to take them out themself, So the both of them tried learning together after asking Aizawa for some tips.