Chapter 16 The three Musketeers

I drove back home with my dad in silence, "Dad-" I started but he cut me off. "No. Miguel is not aloud to sneak in training, I refuse to put him and Carmen through that" He stated his eyes never leaving the rode. I stayed silent not daring to make a sound, my phone buzzed so I looked down at it to see a text from Miguel. 

Miggy

Miggy: My mom said that I can do cobra kai again. I told her about the bullys and how you fought back against them and she agreed that I could rejoin!

I practically screamed when I read the text, "Miggy's coming back to cobra kai" I squealed out barely able to contain my joyful energy cerging through my veins. "What wait" My dad questioned while grabbing my phone from my hands, he read the text and a large smile plastered across his face, cobra kai was back in business. 

A few weeks later

It has now been a few weeks since cobra kai reopened. Miguel and I have been training hard preparing for any fight that could come our way. Kyler and his goon's didn't stand a chance.

 "Hiya!" I yelled while kicking the pad my dad held out in front of me. He moved over to where Miguel was but before Miguel could kick my dad pulled the pad away. "What the hell" I heard him call out. "No yoga till 5. No matter how bad you need it" he continued while looking at the door that had just opened. "Oh hi Aisha" I said with a smile. She smiled back at me before replying to my dad, "I- I... I'm actually here for karate" She stated slightly frightened. "I saw your website, it said there was supposed to be a session today" She continued becoming a little more confident. "I appreciate you coming in but there are no girls in cobra kai" My dad replied. Miguel and I looked over at each other and rose our eyebrows, "Well i'm here and i'm a girl" I spoke up crossing my arms at my dad. "You aren't weak, we don't just take anyone into cobra kai, you are strong" He replied angry that I was disagreeing with him. "Aisha isn't weak dad" I scoffed furious at my dad's sexist behavior. "Fine, Ms..." He started unsure of Aisha's last name. "Robinson" I whispered. "Ms. Robinson. Show us what you got. Diaz up front, show her everything you know" My dad stated while sending Miguel and Aisha up front to face each other. 

"Face me bow" My dad said. "Face each other bow" He finished while setting Miguel and Aisha up to fight. " I- I uh just want to remind everyone that it's my first day" Aisha stated slightly scared. "Your enemys dont care what day it is, they prey on weakness. If you want to beat them you have to face your fears and jump straight into the fire." My dad replied harshly. Miguel and I shook our heads in disapproval while Aisha got into a fighting stance. "Fight" My dad screamed but nobody moved, "Dont just stand there" I stated laughing slightly. "Fight" My dad called out again. "I'm sorry" Miguel said while sending a side kick to Aisha's stomach. She flew backwards onto the ground behind her groaning in pain. "Ohh my god Aisha are you ok" Miguel practically screeched while rushing over to the girl. "I'm so sorry" Miguel stated while Aisha looked up at him furiously. She got up and tackled him by the waist lifting his legs up and launching him to the ground. "Ya Aisha!" I cheered as she got up and jumped in the air landing on him with an knee strike to the stomach. "My ribs" Miguel squealed in a high pitched voice while grabbing his ribs in pain. "oh sh!t Miggy you good" I asked while kneeling down at his side. "I'm.. fine" He was able to get out still gripping his ribs with all of his strength. "Girls a natural cobra" My dad cheered while patting Aisha on the back. "Looks like we got ourselves the three Musketeers" He continued while nodding at all of us. 

YAYYAYAYAYAY Aisha's here!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for today, tomorrows chapter is going to have some cute Ali and Robby moments but that's all I can tell you!!