The Search for Tikki

Chloe landed on her rather extended balcony of where she lived. She stood up and placed a hand on her hip. "Pollen, bug off."

The transformation dropped from her head to her feet within seconds. Pollen seemed so pleased. The last time she saw Chloe was almost a week. Seeing through Chloe's eyes, she saw the dangers of what was to come for them. This akuma was more dangerous than Hawkmoth himself. Or the times that all those villains came back and fought. Though, they were no match for the powerful duo of Ladybug and Cat Noir. She needed to get in contact with the other kwamis to try and reach out to Tikki or wherever she was. Plagg has to be concerned for her whereabouts.

"Hello, my queen," she said happily. Though, she was in deep thought of what to do next. How was she going to getaway? The best thing to do when being around this particular user of the Miraculous was, to tell the truth.

"What are we going to do?"

"I was going to go find Ladybug's kwami."

"You can do that?"

Pollen nodded. "We kwamis are sensitive in the process of finding each other. I just need enough other kwamis to help me reach out to her in some way. Unfortunately, these things can fail. Like when a user has taken off their respected jewel. Please, Chloe, let me go and let me find Ladybug's kwami."

"Let me come with!" she clasped her hands together and had pleading eyes.

"You'll be at risk. I don't think Viperion and Ryuko would appreciate it if you found out about their identity."

Chloe crossed her arms. "All of Paris knows me! They shouldn't be afraid of showing themselves!"

"Do you want to put everyone that you love in danger?!" Pollen yelled. The bee was all up in her face about it.

"I mean.."

"I understand you want to figure out who your idol is," she said calmly. "I'll let Ladybug's kwami know when the right time is for you to meet her."

Chloe nodded and looked down. She got carried away again! "What if Miss ForgetMeNot comes after me?"

"I have a feeling she won't. Stay safe, my queen." Pollen flew off to find Master Fu's home.

LBCNLBCN

Viperion and Ryuko had left together. After all, they could trust each other.

"Sass, scales distinguish."

"Longg,  open skies."

Presumably, that's what both of them thought to say. They could be wrong but never said anything about it to their kwamis. They would look at each other with confidence. Maybe their confidence would go too far to the point where they were like Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Sass and Longg took their leave to also stand by their chosen one. What may have seemed like an unlikely get-together become something more than just a girl who could do fencing and a boy who was good with guitar?

"I am very pleased with you, Ms. Kagami." Longg would say and hold her little head with her hands.

Sass would nod in agreement and nudge Luka gently.

Though the absence of Tikki startled them both. She typically was never late or even missed a fight. She was that leader that all kwamis sort of looked up to. They were all in this together. Nooroo was gone with Hawkmoth. They couldn't afford to lose another one because of a power-crazed villain.

Each of the kwamis who had a specific holder couldn't speak of who their holder was. So it was difficult to say who was who. There were more than 2.2 million people here in Paris. Finding them would be almost impossible. The only clues the kwamis really had were the news and how observant they were depending on the day.

Sass and Longg would not know very much due to being locked away in a special box where they would be fully charged and without the need for food since Master Fu provided them each with what they needed to eat.

"You must understand this is no easy task. We sense there is something wrong and we ask of your permission to leave for some time and find Ladybug's kwami." the dragon kwami fumbled with his small claws. "We are so terribly sorry."

Luka gave Longg an understanding nod. "If it'll help us, then go."

Kagami kind of gave him an awkward look but shook it off as Luka being Luka.

LBCNLBCN

Chat Noir sighed as he saw Ryuko, Viperion, and Queen Bee leave. What had he become? His third best friend should have been the one he should have trusted. He mentally facepalmed himself. why was he continuing to think about this? Was he really worthy of his Miraculous? Probably not.

The transformation held for just a little while longer before dropping.

"I could go after her all alone."

"Kid, do you have a death wish?" Plagg asked. "I don't want you to die on me. The akuma is dangerous!" 

"Then what do I do?"

The black cat kwami facepalmed. "Have you not bothered to listen to Ryuko or Viperion?"

"I just.."

With his little paws, the kwami grabbed his face as best as he could. "Get it together!" If he was the size of a regular cat, he would be slapping him, but that wasn't proper kwami behavior as Master Fu put it. He backed away to see Adrien staring blankly at him. "From the day you first saw Ladybug, you proclaimed your love for her. Why did Lila seem like the better bi...girl to go with?"

"Marinette still hates me from the gum incident."

"Does she really? The times where she had a hard time speaking to you was not because she hated you."

"She has Luka."

"She probably went for Luka when you went for Lila."

He looked down, unsure of what to say next. He should have remembered that Lila lied to him about knowing Ladybug personally. "Plagg, please. I have to do this. I have to go after Marinette and get her to calm down." Without thinking about what the black cat kwami said, Plagg was pulled into the ring and he became Chat Noir again. His cat ears lowered just a little bit but rose up. 'I can save them both.'