Part: 13

At the Home..

Tae went to his room and Jk went to his ....

Tae take a hot bath a jump on the bed. And defeat to sleep.

Meanwhile....

Jk come out from the bathroom but he get shock when he saw his mom standing there with a small smirk...

JK: Mom what r u doing here?

Mrs.jeon : Ohh dear I just wanna see you and your future maid ....

Jk : Mom he is sleeping..

Mrs.jeon : SLEEPING MY FOOT (she shouted).

Jk : What happened mom Why r u shouting.??

Mrs.jeon : JUNGKOOK DO YOU THINK I'M FOOL HAA ??? WHY DON'T YOU TAKE Advantage WHEN YOU CAN FUCK HIM EASILY SAY IT.. (SHE SHOUTED).

JK : Mom what r- r u talking about? (He stutter)

Mrs.jeon : Wow Mr. Jungkook you know what I have eyes on you everytime so don't lie .... I'm talking about yesterday.... You was about to rape him but why the hell you stopped you know what if you had raped him yesterday he could be with you today.. How can you be so dumb haaa ???

Jk : Mom I wanna take thing slowly I don't wanna rush try to understand (he said calmly while looking down)..

Mrs.jeon : Don't wanna rush but WHY ??? Don't you wanna be a powerful prince tell me jungkook !! I give 5 days to make him fell for you. I know it's easy for you since you are a playboy... and as far as I know you don't need any blood coz you already have tae's blood.....(said in a angry tone)

Jk : How you know that much???

Mrs.jeon : I'm your Mom jungkook I call today to know the truth by your own but you don't bother to tell me. I'm going and don't call me until you complete your task... Good luck son ..
(She angrily left)...

Jk don't say anything he is feeling nothing his whole world is stopped by him mom's word ... He fell in the ground and tear escape from his eyes.... Don't know why but his mother's word stabbed him roughly specially the playboy word . He know he is a playboy Who use to fuck around carelessly... And now he is crying just for a simple boy .....

He stood up and went to tae's room ...
But Tae is sleeping so he left the house without any word... But he suddenly bump with someone on his way ...

Jk : WTF (he Cursed).

??? : Language Jungkook

Jk : Ohh so you what you want now shorty ?? (Said while rolling his eyes)..

Jimin : My dear prince I just wanna see my Tae (he smirk).

Jk : pri-prince who ?? (He get nervous).

Jimin: Everyone is not dumb JK. (He crossed his hand)..

Jk : What nonsense?

Jimin : Not nonsense dear Vampire's soon to be powerful prince.. (mockingly said)

Jk : So you get me haa?? But who cares

Jimin : Look JK do whatever you want but don't hurt Tae. He is a pure soul ( he begged)

Jk : Ohh SHORTY I have work with him you know right . So stay away from him It will be better for you. Cause you might get hurt a low class Vampire (he said mockingly)...

Jimin : I never knew a vampire prince can be that cheap minded ... Haa but let's see how you can have tae good luck with it ..... (He left with smirk)..

 (He left with smirk)

Jk : Fucker .... (annoying)

Jk's POV: Why this things always happen with me (he sadly went to home)....

TAE'S POV: I WAKE UP AND LOOK AT THE CLOCK IT'S ALREADY 8. WHAT I SLEEP FOR 5 HOURS ....I WENT TO THE DOWNSTAIRS AND FOUND JUNGKOOK WHO IS LOOKING SAD FOR SOME REASONS.....THEN I WALKED TO HIM BUT WHEN HE LOOK AT ME I GET FREAKED OUT HIS EYES IS ALL RED......

THEN I WALKED TO HIM BUT WHEN HE LOOK AT ME I GET FREAKED OUT HIS EYES IS ALL RED

Hope you enjoy this part if you than vote and follow.

Next part will be uploaded soon .
But before it I wanna share something with you🤫. And I gonna share it tomorrow have a great day/night.

Borahae 💚💜