5

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ♡

𝟸:𝟸𝟻 ᴘᴍ

❧ "Rylee where are you?" your shoulder held your phone up to your ear as you shoved your books into your bag, looking around the hallways hoping to find her.

"Detention."

"Detention?! What did you do now? How are you using your phone?"

"I snuck into the bathroom, um how I got detention? I got caught skipping Physics."

"Ry," you pinched the bridge of your nose as you turned around to push the handle of the door to leave the school building, "What did I tell you about skipping."

"I was not about to go to that boring ass class! Skipping was worth it..."

You took a deep sigh as you listened to the rest of Rylee's complaints about her class, "So I have to walk to work? Where's Moura?"

"Amoura ran off with Jean somewhere soooo yeah looks like you're gonna have to...it's not that far from here, only a 10 minute wa- oh crap
I gotta go, I hear heels and walkie talkies!"

You shook your head, chuckling softly after you and Rylee exchanged your goodbyes before hanging up the call. The wheather was still humid as always, the sky was a swirl of blue and tinted pink, it was pretty. You looked at both side of the road before crossing the street.

As you walked down the sidewalk, you can see the busy road of different cars, buses and trucks switching and driving in lanes. Teens riding bicycles and skateboards on the other side of the sidewalk.

"Alright only a 10 minute walk to get ther-"

Your sentence trailed off as you looked over your shoulder after hearing the sound of a skateboard nearing behind you. You turned around completely to find Connie hopping off his skateboard, watching the skateboard board zoom closer to your figure.

You stopped the skateboard with your foot and stepped onto the back to rise it up to your hand, "Dude?" you looked up at Connie, watching him rub the back of his neck as he murmured 'sorries' while taking his skateboard back.

"What do you want Connie?" You turned back around to continue walking, this time a bit more faster than before.

"Cálmate mija! stop walking so fast girl!" Connie jogged lightly as he tried to catch up to you. You could hear the sound of his keys in his pockets each time he skipped to walk beside you. You slightly mean mugged him after feeling his arm wrap around you as the both of you walked down the sidewalk.

"Aht!" you brushed off Connie's arm off your body but he brought it right back up at each attempt, "What do you want Connie?!"

"Oh! Can you do me a favor?" Connie stared at you as he gently bit down his bottom lip. You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes at him, still questioning why he was following you.

"No."

"Why not?"

"No."

"Princessa?! You didn't even hear me out," Connie gently pulled onto the ends of your lace, admiring and comparing the two different colors. You swatted his hand away and brushed his arm completely off of you.