❂ 061. trust me

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lxi. TRUST ME

❛                                         we could make forever after all / finding gold in our darkest moments

❛                              we could make forever after
all / finding gold in our darkest moments.                ❜

CINDERBLOCK GARDEN     //     ALL TIME LOW

ROUNDING THE CORNER, Wolffe upheld his blasters, aiming over Eisha's shoulder, "We need to find Ahsoka and Barriss

ROUNDING THE CORNER, Wolffe upheld his blasters, aiming over Eisha's shoulder, "We need to find Ahsoka and Barriss."

Nodding, he eyed her as they heard a clatter, "Angel?"

Hand over her lightsaber, her grip tightened. She nodded, "On three?"

"One

"Two."

Wolffe cocked his blaster, "Three."

Jumping from their hiding spot, the deep violet saber ignited; Eisha aimed the blade at her enemy's throat whilst Wolffe kept his guns trailing over her shoulder. A brow raised, she kept her weapon steady, "Ahsoka?"

"We're not infected!" Arms raised, Ahsoka cautiously eyed the defensive Vashuni. Gesturing for Barriss to copy her movements, Eisha adjusted her grip, "I swear."

Studying the two, the Padawan's violet gaze burned on where Barriss's hand twitched for her saber; matching her lightsaber's ferocity with her glare. Pulling back her friend's hand, Ahsoka pleaded, "Eish, please. It's us."

Staring, she disengaged her saber. Eyeing the two, before nodding for Wolffe to drop his blasters; finally seeing the dead clone on the floor.

Along with the same creature.

"How many of the crew are infected?" Tearing her gaze from the creature, she met Ahsoka's panicked eyes.

Answering for the Togruta, Barriss shrugged, "I think they all are."

Wrapping an arm around Ahsoka, Eisha smiled weakly at her, before glancing at the creature, "They must've infected the men on Geonosis."

"We'll have to quarantine the ship," Hand falling on her shoulder, Eisha gnawed on her lower lip as Wolffe worriedly glanced down at her.