twenty four

The members all piled in the meeting room after lunch. Each took their respective seats and settled in as quickly as possible.

Taeyong stood at the head of the table and started the meeting.

"First, Chaerin's going to resume her work with Ten and Winwin, as well as, handling transportation in missions back and forth," Taeyong announced, "Any questions or violent reactions?"

The members shook their heads.

"Second, we're currently in negotiations with Kuro group to acquire port 9 and port 10," Taeyong glanced around the table, "Johnny and I will be meeting them this Wednesday, Doyoung, Lucas, Yuta, Winwin, and Jaehyun, you will coming with us,"

The people mentioned nodded their heads in understanding.

"Lastly, I have heard the news that the hēi màn bā are setting up more headquarters around Seoul, once we pin their locations, we'll plan out a mission,"

"As always, Ten, Winwin, and Chaerin, you will be in charge of that. Until then, be on high alert." Taeyong wrapped up the quick meeting and let everyone go.

• • •

"The concert starts at around 6, I told the performers to start getting ready around 5, which includes the set up of their instruments and audio," Yuqi informed the student council members while browsing through the event plans.

"Ji-hun and Han you guys are in charge of directing Byeol Academy to their stands, they'll be arriving around 8 to set-up," Yunho directed.

"Everything is already settled and the students are already well-informed, all we have to do is over-see the event, make sure everything runs smoothly. Any other concerns?" Yunho asked.

When no one raised any other concerns, Yunho ended the meeting while also reminding them to be early the next day.

The event was a school fair that was held for the school's anniversary every year, only this time another school was joining them.

Chaerin was once again drowning in work both for the school fair and the gang. Although this is the work she likes, compared to academic work.

After going home with the dreamies, she was bored out of her mind. The house was mostly empty, some of the members were still in college and some were just busy with work and the business.

Chaerin knew she was supposed to rest, especially since she had to wake up extra early tomorrow for the school fair. Her body however would not cooperate, she tried to nap, but her mind was wide awake.

An item on her desk caught her attention, and an idea popped into her head.

It's Friday today.

___________________________

exhilarating | mark leegabrielle_010

gabrielle_010