Chapter 16: Another motive

1st person POV:
I'm still alive after that I guess...

After finishing training, we all came back to our room to sleep except me of course.

And now I'm just sitting in front of my door playing game.

Then the morning announcement goes off.

I stand up. Another night done I guess. What should I do today? Ah, right Celeste wants to meet me for some reasons, maybe I will meet her later.

First now, let's check Alter Ego first.

When I enter the bathhouse, I see that Hifumi is inside.

"Heh!!! Onigawara Shin-dono this is..."

"Wait how do you have the key to the locker anyways?"

"Fujisaki Chihiro-dono gives me after I begged him for an hour."

Really? He maybe safe but... I will talk with Chihiro later.

"So what are you doing?"

"That's right, you can understand this right?"

"Understand what?"

"I just want to talk to her!!"

"Him."

"That doesn't not matter!!! I..."

"Oi oi what do you mean that doesn't matter..."

"She is 2D!!! Gender doesn't matter in this!!!"

So he is that kind of person who like traps???

"Anyways, explain it properly."

"A...at first... I just wanted to hear her say 'my master' one more time..."

"B...but... I thought it was a very well made program, so I tried meddling with it for a little bit... Um... How do I say it...? It was the first time... I could talk so easily to a regular girl..."

"I told you he is not... whatever I give up."

"Thanks for understanding. Continue with that, she... listened patiently to everything I had to say... even when I talked about my hobbies..."

"Except for Mama, I never had a woman so interested in what I had to say before..."

"So... I was so happy... It was so fun... And then, before I knew it... I fell in love with her... I love her face and her personality and the way she talks and her keyboard..."

What is the kind of person who loves object called? You can love her... I mean him but his keyboard?? WTF?? I still can't understand that even after finishing the game.

Anyways, should I talk like Celeste in the game? No, bad choice.

"I see."

"Yes you understand it right!! As expected from my comrade!!"

I sigh then go to the Alter Ego's place and type in:"Do you like talking with Yamada-san?"

"Yes it is fun!! I can learn many new things!!"

"Fine you can talk to him." I sigh

"Yeah!!!!"

"Whenever we visit the locker room together with everyone."

"Ehh??"

"Don't risk getting caught by the mastermind. Do you want everyone's hope to die??"

"...Fine..."

"Good now return to your room."

"Yes!!"

Then Hifumi runs out of the bathhouse. It's useless to tell him to stop anyways, Junko is not an idiot to not realise this. Someone spends a whole night inside the bathhouse, yes definitely not suspicious.