Three.

While she was waiting for her husband in the lobby, she saw a black car drive into the parking lot and she realized it was Mario. He got out of the car and went straight to the lobby when he saw his beautiful wife waiting for him, he smiled and went straight towards her. He picked her up from her seat and gave her a hug and kisses.

Mario saw her and said "Good afternoon my love. How are you doing today?"

Diana said. " I'm fine, my Prince. How was your day today?

"It's going very well my princess, so are you ready for lunch?" Mario inquired.

"Of course, I'm hungry." She nodded and grinned.

"So let's go then, I made reservations!" Mario said and took her hand, then, they both went straight to the car and headed to the restaurant to have lunch.

When they got to Big Bob's Burgers they went inside to have a seat. A waitress who had a pen and pad went to their table and took their order.

Diana went first and said, "I would like a cheeseburger with onion rings, and a can of Coke please."

"I would like a plate of buffalo wings with lots of sauce, French fries, with a bottle of Spite, Mario decided on and said to the waitress.
"Coming right up," the waitress confirmed.

While they were waiting for their food, Mario asked some questions.

"Diane, how was your day going so far?" He asked her.

"Good as usual, I have more clients now."

"I'm so happy for you," Mario answered.
"Thank you very much," Diane smiled.

"So, how's your day today? She asked her husband.

"My day is going smoothly," he answered. "All the restaurants are doing great! Eventually, I will get more clients and customers."
"I'm so proud of you! That's why I love you so much."

"I love you as well my Señora," Mario says in his Native language.

They kept talking until their food came and started enjoying their food so much that they asked for more to eat including spring rolls with meat in it.

After they finished eating their food Mario asked for the check, which he paid right away and took Diane right back to work in his black CVC. When they arrived at her store,

"I will pick you up right away and we will go home together," Mario said.

Diane nodded.

"I go home from work at 5:00 pm," she says.

Mario says, "Alright I will be here before five."

"Perfect, I will wait for you at the lobby I usually do! I love you!" She smiles.

Mario says, "I love you to my Señora and my soulmate." They both kissed each other and he left for the restaurant'.

Diane smiled and went straight upstairs to continue with today's business as usual and waited until five to see her handsome hunk of a husband. She'd then go home with him to cook for him and make love to him until daybreak. Diane loves him so much that she will do anything to keep her marriage from breaking apart!

After lunch, Mario took Diana for a walk in the park to enjoy the fresh air and the flowers in the garden.

"Oh, Mario is so beautiful here, especially the rose garden, and the cherry blossom trees are so pretty," Diana said.

"I'm glad you love the park. I wanted to take you here to spend more time with you since I've been so busy at the factory," Mario replied.

"Thank you, Mario, it is amazing! I've always loved the park since I was a little girl." She smiled. "My mom always took me and my siblings to the park to play and have fun in the lake and build LEGO play blocks."

"I'm so happy you like it, I wanted this afternoon to be special for both of us and remind you of being together for 15 years. I will never stop loving you with children or without children, I promise to stay by your side, and any decisions you make I will support you no matter what!" Mario declared.

"Thank you for loving me so much and being by my side during the mourning period of our son, you will always be in my heart no matter what, and I will always support you in your business. Though if you need any creatively for the chili sauce let me know and I will help you." Diane stated.

"Thank you my love for supporting me to open my own Chilli sauce business. I love you so much. Everything will be alright, I promise I will never leave your side and be there for you emotionally and love you forever." He said.

So Mario and Diana were in a lover's embrace and continued their walk in the park until it was time to go home and prepared dinner together and sat down in the dining room and enjoyed their food with Tacos and chili sauce with mayo chips and salsa.

After dinner, they washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, sat down on the couch, and watched War Room, a Christian movie on Netflix and enjoyed the movie. They talked about the reviews of the story and when it ended they shut off the television and went upstairs, prayed, and went to bed early as they wanted to wake up feeling fresh in the morning for work.

Finally morning arrived and both decided to take the day off to spend more time together since it's been awhile for them to spend time together after four years after Luke's Death.

The couple wanted to make breakfast together since their wedding day ten years ago.

Diane smiled at their wedding portraits hanging on the walls beside each other as a happy couple without worries on their faces.

She remembers when she met Mario ten years ago in college in Boston while doing her masters degree in fashion and design.

Mario was doing his masters in accounting and business management as a serious student.

When she first met him she was so fascinated and inspired by him , she couldn't keep her eyes off of him he was so handsome and hardworking.

She smiled at the memory in her mind.

" Why are you smiling ear to ear " when he standed next to her looking at the portraits as well.

" You remember when we first met you were in library studying for a exam with your nerding glasses while reading over the notes you glance back at me towards the room being shy and went back to reading because you couldn't walk up to me to tell me how you felt about me " do you remember "?

He smiled at the moment .

" Yes I remember you walked towards me " with that sexy smile on your face" trying to seduce me in the library. "