39 | Shock

"Sensei! Nanami-san!"

Itadori shouts, surprised that helped arrived. Nanami nods at the boys direction, noticing he had defeated a cursed spirit.

"Are you alright?" he ask, receiving a thumbs up from Itadori.

Y/N is still on the ground, shocked to see that Gojo and another man had come to their aid at the perfect time— right before she's about to be killed.

"Gojo-sensei.." the girl mutters before scurrying to her feet, dusting off the dirt from her uniform.

She keep her eyes on Seikatsu's crimson ones, his words still stuck in her head as she tries to process it.

It may just be a facade, but Y/N wants to assume he's being genuine. She's confused too, seeing as she doesn't know what to feel with the informatiom she learned today― she has a living relative.

Gojo and Nanami were getting ready to fight Seikatsu in a one versus two, but suddenly, a mouth appears from below the dark-haired boy, emitting a red light.

He hides one of his arms behind him.

"Have fun, Y/N." he waves a hand, his tone now cheerful and different from the one he used before.

"We'll meet again."

Seikatsu's body now slowly began sinking down the mouth he stood on, swallowing him whole before disappearing. Gojo raises a brow at the odd looking techniqueーthe dark haired boy is warping away, he assumes.

"Hey, you alright, Y/N?" he turns to the girl who's eyes are still where Seikatsu previously stood.

"Yeah, sensei.."

Nanami sighs, glad that he didn't need to fight so early in the morning. Though, despite his relief, they now have other things to worry about.

Itadori turns to Y/N, "Ready to go home?" he ask, a tired smile on his face.

Y/n hums.

"Right. Lets.. Lets go home."

"What are you all

"What are you all.. Doing..?"

Everyone inside the dorms froze, all simultaneously turning to look at a amused Gojo― who is now with the two missing students that they've been waiting for.