✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅

(Imagine your sitting On Aarons neck while watching the fireworks with a smile

(Imagine your sitting On Aarons neck while watching the fireworks with a smile.)

Another Authors note here! Hello! This is the end of Mystreet season 2.

And, Like last time, I'm going to add 2 more characters into thr story. I've already made 4 characters on my own, but I'm gonna need 2 more. So! You get to create them. One will be a boy and one will be a girl.

You can only pick one to create though because I want other people to get a chance to make these two characters as well.

They are children, same as Y/N, so keep that in mind.

There are 3 categories.

Once three people have taken him, nobody else can try and sign up.

Its like a first come first serve thing.

Category 1: Looks
Must Include-Skin Color, Eye color, hair color, Clothing wear

Category 2: Personality + Character Personality
Must Include-How she/he acts, He/Shes parents. (For ex. Is he/she awkward or out-going? Extrovert or Introvert. Etc.)

Category 3: Interactions
Must Include-How does she/he feel about Y/N? How does she/he feel about Aaron and Aphmau? Will he/she interactions be negative with
Y/Ns family or Positive?

You know the drill.

A week until I use Backup characters. Also, here is a knew thing I am adding to this little sections. There are relationship status's as I've said before, I want to keep this interactive.

So, here are the relationships you have built up with the main characters thus far.

There as Seven Levels you can reach.

Inseparable, Bonded, Very Close, Still Evoloving, Possible Friendship, Acquaintances, and Hatred

1. Aphmau- Bonded
You two have spent a good amount of time with eachother and are offically on Mom and Daughter basis. You haven't used Mom as frequently as she likes but you two are getting there.

2. Aaron- Very Close
You two have also spend a good amount of time together. But, as much as you like Aaron, he is still considered your friend. And if it came to him if Aphmau, you'd choose Aphmah.

3. Kawaii~Chan- Still Evolving
You both don't spend as much time together as you would like too. Shes busy doing your thing and your busy doing yours. It's only going to gey harder since you two will no longer live together.

4. Katelyn- Still Evolving
You have to Remember, Katelyn still has her fear of Werewolves. She loves you, don't get me wrong but she can get nervous. But don't worry, she would never treat you badley or ignore you the same way she did in Season 1.

5. Garroth- Still Evolving
You and Garroth are closer then you and Katelyn are. You both love hanging out together and would drop anything to see one another but still don't have that close bond you have with Aphmau.

6. Laurance- Still Evolving + Brother
Believe it or not, Laurance see's you as a younger sister. When you said you missed him on the phone he got really happy and couldn't wait to see you again. Closer then Garroths. But only because of the Brotherly~Sisterly bond thing.

7. Dante- Possible Friendship + Uncle
Dante see's you as a neice at best. But he isn't all for hanging out with you. Don't take it personal, he'd do anything for you and would do whatever it takes to get you to get you to laugh on a day your sad.

8. Travis- Possible Friendship
Same as Dante but you two are way closer. Travis loves seeing you and it'd pain him if your hurting. When he though you were dead, he was actually very sad that someone as young as you had to die so quickly.

9. Zane- Very Close
Zane has a mission. Keep you and Aphmau happy at all times. He enjoys your presence and you aren't scared or wary of him. He may actually be closer to you then Aaron. But on by 1%.

10. Lucinda- Very Close
Lucinda thinks you are just the cutest thing and would smack a person that is to bad mouth you. You both are close and she might be the next person Aphmau calls the babysit if Aaron is not available.

11. Melissa- Acquaintances + Auntie
You two just met. Don't expect to get so close so quick. Not to mention, she was wary and questionable about Aaron and Aphmaus relationship. It makes sense you two aren't close. What gives her that leverage in her relationship with you though is that you called her, 'Auntie Mel~Mel.' When you said that, she was very happy about the thought of being an Aunt.

12. Asher- Very Close
Even if you may never see Asher again, ge will never forget you. And you will never forget him. He is your first real Best Friend. He cares deeply about you are kind of like his little sister in a way. He'd do anything for you if it meant he could see you smile.

That's it on the relationships for now.

As more people come in the book, then more relationships will start.

I'll be working on Season 3 as fast as I can and get it out as soon as I can.

If your still reading this Authors Note bit then, Thank you.