LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: JYP has Jisung under extreme dieting and practicing until Minho finds out, and decides to take care of his precious boyfriend.

WARNINGS: Extreme dieting.

REQUEST: @voldyhasnonosey (They requested the same plot as Hyunlix - skz talker, but I figured it was somewhat repetitive. Still, they asked for two main things which were Minho being sassy, and the one-shot being supper fluffy, and I tried making it like that. Hope you enjoy it!)

AUTHORS' P.O.V.

All the people who knew Jisung knew that he was actually quite introverted. He had a hard time talking about his feelings, he would get shy and awkward, and so his close friends and family, always knew that the best thing to do was not pressure him.

Minho, his boyfriend, also knew that. Jisung would always get extremely shy with him, Minho loves that about him, his cheeks always got extremely red, and he would get all giggly. To Minho, that was adorable.

However, he always knew when it was the right time to play around and when it was time to get serious. Jisung had a hard time communicating with him because of his shyness and Minho always knew the right moment when to encourage him, let him have his space, or be by his side, without pressuring of course, and that, for Jisung was a relief.

MINHO P.O.V.

Jisung has been acting extremely weird lately, like shyer and more secretive than usual. He's always super nervous around me, and he's barely home anymore. I've tried talking to him but he always pushes me away.

I know that the basics of a relationship is trust but I know he's hiding something from me. I got up from the couch I was sitting on, and went to his and Jeongin's dorm, and started going through his stuff.

Jisung was smart; I knew he wouldn't have any delicate information out in the open. Therefore, instead of looking on the shelves and drawers, I looked under the bed, in the closet, and under the mattress. I found a black notebook under the mattress, with the word 'Diary' written in the front in gold letters.

I would only go through his diary if there were nothing else I could find. I knew that if Jisung realized I had gone through it, he would never trust me again. I looked under the mattress and found a stack of papers. I took them out of there, went to the living room, and sat down to take a good look at them.

There was a bunch of things written on the papers. Everything that he would eat throughout the day, the calories it contained, how much he weighed before and after every meal, all the exercise he did, and how many calories he burned while doing it.

At the end of each day, there was a note written in red ink, it would say things like 'less food' or, 'more exercise', or both. I'd recognized that hideous handwriting immediately. JYP. So that is where Jisung had been disappearing to every night, he was not dieting because he wanted to, they were making him diet?

I got up and stormed into Chan's room, he jumped surprised and looked at me, and he already knew I was angry.

"Did you know?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He said getting up.

"Did you know about this shit they are doing to Jisung or not?" I said throwing the papers on his desk so he could read them.

He grabbed a few of them and his eyes scanned through them. His brows caressed in worry and then his eyes got dark and his lips pressed together. That's when I knew he had recognized JYP's handwriting.

"What the fuck?" He said in English. "He's with JYP right now isn't he?"

I nodded.