𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷

Trigger Warning: Depression 

"Sincerely Addison Cullen"

✰✰✰

~October~ 

A month had passed since the Cullen's packed up their bags and left the rainy town of Forks Washington, the leaves had turned bright colors of oranges and reds and Bella had yet to move from the old rocking chair by the window, only moving to type emails that never sent to the one person she wanted them to be sent to. The sky had completely darkened by the time Isabella finally moved from the rocking chair with a heavy sigh only to sit back down in the desk chair starting up her computer with a new person in mind, 'she'll answer, she'll answer me' she thought before typing up the first email to the eldest Cullen twin. 

"Dear Addison, I know that technically we were never friends, I mean you seemed to despise the very sight of me but there were times when you cared...and I'm losing hope on Alice ever responding... I know she changed her phone number and email but I'm hoping yours stayed the same, I don't know how to explain it but I feel like you're still around, somewhere just ready to listen. And I need someone to listen, so please, please respond...Sincerely Bella Swan". 

✰✰✰

~November~

Isabella Swan sat in the same old rocking chair staring out the same window she's stared out for three months with the same lifeless and distant expression in her sunken brown eyes as she watched her father talk to the neighbors on the front lawn, neighbors whose names she hadn't cared to learn, but she assumed their names were Bob and Carol. She noticed their concern as they glanced up at her bedroom window but she didn't care, she knew Addison was somewhere, she just needed to push harder. 

"Dear Addison, I'm not giving up on you...you're different... I can't explain why but there's just something about you, something almost familiar, something so so warm and nice about you, like the taste of cinnamon... I just know you're not gone, you're still around somewhere, somewhere close, I can still feel that cinnamon feeling, and I'm going to find you...I'm just not giving up. Sincerely Bella Swan". 

✰✰✰

~December~ 

The tree branches were bare making scraping noises as they violently against the window with the wind, making Isabella toss and turn ruffling the thick blanket that seemed to barely offer any warmth. Her whimpers grew louder as the nightmare grew darker and darker as the wind harshly rattled the house and with a small scream, Isabella finally woke up, her hands flying to her throat as she gasped for air, chest heaving with uneven breathes as she glanced at the window where Edward had been in her dream before his hands were tightly around her throat. "Addison?" Isabella was quick to rush over to the window after catching sight of familiar gold eyes but the eldest twin was nowhere to be seen, "Addison..."

"Dear Addison, I saw you outside my window last night, you were there watching over me like a guardian angel...I knew you were still around,I knew you were somewhere close. Are you back for good? Is...Is he back? I know it wasn't a dream because it felt too real so please, please answer me. Sincerely Bella Swan". 

✰✰✰

~January~

Isabella Swan sighed not knowing what else she could do to get an answer from Addison, and as she began to daze, her fingers danced across the keyboard writing down everything she was thinking...everything she was feeling deep down...

"Dear Addison, I'm so...lost...Edward took everything with him, including my life, he promised it would be like he never existed...But I need to know he did, it's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest, but the pain is my only reminder that he was real, that you all were. I miss them, I miss you...I know you're still here, maybe your just waiting for the right moment but there isn't one, I need you...I really need you, Addison. Please just answer me... Sincerely Bella Swan."

✰✰✰

~January 3rd, 2006~

Isabella sat down in the desk chair with a heavy sigh, 'I'm not giving up" she thought, 'she'll answer me, she will' her fingers pushed the buttons needed to start up the computer, the moment she pulled up her email, her breath caught in her throat at the name. ~Addison Cullen sent an email~. "Addison..."

"Dear Isabella Swan, I'm not supposed to do this, we were supposed to delete all contact with you (Edward's orders). I don't really know what to say... Look Edward loved you, no, he loves you, he's just so stupid when it comes to other people's feelings but you can't stop living just because we're gone. I'm going to share one of my favorite poems with you and please don't ignore the message in it. "And even after this, you will plant your feet on the floor, stand tall and move forward once more, keep moving each day, brave one ~Jenna Dayle~". You can't give up Bella, you still have a life, life is a precious, precious thing so don't throw it away, love comes and goes that's just how life is but we have to move on...So please for me, keep living your life. Sincerely Addison Cullen."

A/n~ The was just more a filler chapter before Addison and Isabella actually do see each other again not via email, (spoiler it's gonna be dramatic as hell). I just thought it would be cool if Addison actually answered the emails, unlike the book when Alice ignored them. So I hope you enjoyed <3 Jade.

(Also I had to reuse a Lily Collins gif because nothing else would load and it was pissing me off)