mix up ♡

Y/n POV

I finally step off of my plane, landing in Mexico. I walk through the airport, looking at my surroundings that I haven't seen in a quick minute.

I haven't been in Mexico in months, last time I was here I was visiting my boyfriend, Alex at his home. Usually, he comes to my house because he loves traveling.

I walk out the airport, finally finding the Uber that will be taking me to his house.

Today I'm here in surprise, decide to see Alex for the first time in a while, as a completely surprise to him,

As the car ride goes on, I check my social media, seeing he posted on his Instagram story a few hours ago, it only being a picture of his cat.

I smile, and reply, to it, saying "ugh my cat😍😍😍😫" (just letting you guys know, when I use emojis it's usually ironically, not seriously lolz. -author!)

I put my phone down, noticing we are closing in on his house and coming very close to arriving.

Once we pull up in front, I grab my stuff and get out of the Uber, thanking the driver.

I walk up to the door, inhaling, trying to hide the obvious smile on my face

I knock on the door, waiting for a response.

Once I wait about 20 seconds, with no response, I knock again.

Another thirty seconds pass, and I grow confused.

He must be out for now, maybe I'll just call him and see what he's up to.

I walk away from the door, and going to his contact. I click "FaceTime" and let it ring, the camera pointing to my face, and the sky as my background.

"Hey babe" I hear him answer, me smiling. I see him in a dark room, confused how he's in a dark room if he isn't home? Weird.

"Hi love, what are you up to?" I smile at him

"Oh, not much, what are you up to?" He says

"Oh uh.. I may or may not have a surprise for you" I smile into the camera, "you busy?" I ask

"no not really, what's the surprise?" He asks, smiling back

"So, uh...." I start, turning the camera to face his house and front door.

"Guess where I'm at" I say, laughing and my stomach dropping, excited for his reaction.

"What the fuck, are you at my house?!" He asks

"Yup!" I laugh

"Oh god, babe. Oh my fucking god" he says. And starts laughing

"What??" I ask, growing confused.

"It seems we may have had a mix up..." he trails off, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean??" I ask, super confused

"You're at my house right..?"

"Yes..?" I reply

"fuck. babe. I've been sitting in your bedroom for like 40 minutes. I thought you were just out getting food." He replies, throwing his head back and turning the lights on in my room, causing me to see my bed and such.

"WHATTT???" I yell, shocked at what the happened

"I flew out here to surprise you. I didn't say anything because I wanted to come here and stay with you for a while and surprise you. What the fuck babe" he laughs

"HOW DID WE MANAGE TO SURPRISE EACH OTHER BY FLYING OUT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME?????" I say, shocked, but also annoyed.

"What do we dooooooooooo" he asks, almost crying laughing, me laughing too

"What do you mean what do we do?? I'm STRANDED IN MEXICO WHILE YOURE SITTING IN MY HOUSE. WHAT DO I DO???" I yell, causing him to laugh even harder.

"Okay okay, okay, how about I buy you a plane ticket back home right now and you come back and I'll stay here like I planned?" He says

"Okay, get me the soonest one possible, I'll pay you back later on. Just text me the stupid details" I say, sighing and him sighing as well.

I call another Uber back the the airport, waiting a while for the recently booked flight, and then take it back home.

After hours and hours on the plane, I finally arrive back in my home town, taking another Uber home.

I walk through my front door, running up stairs and dropping all my stuff on the floor.

I go into my room, seeing Alex laying in my bed on his phone, then looking at me and smiling

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER" I yell, running at him and laughing, him laughing at well.

He puts his arms out, catching me and we both fall back onto my bed, us both dying of laughter.

I sit up on my knees on my bed, fake punching Alex in the stomach

"WHY.WOULD.YOU.FLY.OUT.THE.SAME.DAYAS.ME.ASSHOLE!" I continue, him just laughing nonstop

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! I was trying to surprise you babyyyy" he laughs, grabbing my arms by the wrists lightly and shaking them, making wide eyes and us both laughing.

"I just don't understand how we decided to fly out on the same day by ACCIDENT??" I laugh

"This is insane" he says, laying back in bed

"I can't believe I just took two whole planes today just to see you" I say, rolling my eyes

"I think thats worth it tbh I'm like kinda sexy. I would fly two planes to see me too" he says, smiling

"Shut up, dick head." I shoot back, us both laughing.

——————————

SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD lmao I'm disappointed oops

Word count: 904