my plan...please read

hi loves, just dropping by to tell you that ECs journey isn't over. some of you know it already, while some of you remained confused, so here I am trying to clear the air for you.

I also left many questions unanswered during the book, like Elena's past, more parts from Jungkook's past, his mother' fate etc. just know that whatever curiosity is left will probably be resolved on EC Vol II. once I'm ready to publish it, I will post an announcement here so don't worry.

I haven't started writing VOL II yet and I probably won't in a while bc for one I want to continue writing 'Unfiltered' a jimin fic I started last year and secondly I don't have time to update two books at the same time.

keep in mind that I said update not write. I used to update many books at the same time but I figured that my results weren't as good than when I kept my other works a 'secret'. and I have A LOT of work on the sidelines.

* * *

for those who didn't like the ending just know that I intended to close with a cliffhanger because I wanted to leave you with this 'void' that empty feeling would keep you wanting and hoping for the continuation of the story in order to make sure that your favorite characters will end up together. the ending had to be something that would trigger your adrenaline rush and at the same time it would be realistic and somewhat disappointing.

as cruel as it sounds I wanted to trigger that anger, that is if you felt it...because that anger leads to disappointment and from there you imagine different scenarios. that's how the reader becomes curious and if they're fully invested in the story, naturally they want more.

I know that im probably risking my audience's needs, for my personal satisfaction but I would like to think that since it's not over yet, the ending is perfect (for me). I like when I'm unpredictable. I like catching you guys off guard. I like it when I improvise and the moments the characters share are spontaneous, sometimes stupid, but they feel real. and as a writer this is my goal.

it's selfish, but it is what it is. I write for me before anyone else. but don't get me wrong, I care about what you guys feel, which is why I obviously I have to be one step ahead of you.

* * *

if things go as planned Eye Candy will have three books in total.

Eye Candy Vol I, Vol II and a prequel called Rainfall which revolves around the boys' lives, especially Taehyung when they were in high school. I'm considering making a trilogy with a Vol III but that depends on how Vol II goes. some of you know that my mind changes like the weather...

I might post a 'behind the scenes' kind of thing like how I changed the plot within the years and fun stuff like that. but my exams are approaching and I need to focus.

btw I saw EC on tik tok today and I freaked out. soon after I started laughing with what people were saying in the comments.

anyway, that's it! if you want please check out my other jimin fic called 'Unfiltered'. it's softer in a way from EC and it's from jimin's point of view. I need to write something new before diving back into this world bc i need to clear my head.

hopefully, I'll see you guys in my other book 'Unfiltered'