Part 4

Shivaay and Anika left her place to start their new journey as companions.

Drive towards Oberoi mansion

----------

Anika: Can I ask you something Shivaay?

Shivaay: Anything...

Anika: What if Tia stayed back? 

There was a silence in the car, Shivaay knew the answer for himself.

Shivaay:  Have you ever seen Northern lights, Anika?

Anika: No, but how does it answer my question?

Shivaay: It's a beautiful visual, like a rainbow in the night sky. When I was 12 my father took me to Norway to show me that. I was soo mesmerizing to look at it, I wished I could see it all the nights in my life. For the next 2 years, I stood on our balcony looking for the northern lights. I knew that I cant see it here on my balcony but for some reason, I couldn't stop looking for it there despite knowing the truth.

Anika: Did you find it finally? (shivaay laughs)

Shivaay: I was answering your question. Did you get your answer now?

Anika: I didn't know that The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi is really this dumb. You can tell me that you don't have the answer, I would have kept quiet but you are Shivaay Singh Oberoi, you will answer all question..(blabbers... while Shivaay laughs at the wife's innocence)

Shivaay: Do you always talk like this? 

Anika: No I wasn't talking until last month!! What a stupid question.

Shivaay: Where can we go for our honeymoon? mm hm?

Anika(blushes hard): You barely confessed. I want to hear it fully, then we can decide on this?

Shivaay: What should I confess now? 

Anika: I know! you are showing attitude ehh. How rude..

Shivaay: You tell me first, what should I confess?

Anika: "I love.." wait, why should I tell it, you have to tell it.

Shivaay: yes, I will tell. But what should I tell (smiles)

Anika: Kuch Nahi(fakes anger)

On the way, shivaay finds a bouquet shop with red roses on the other side of the road.

Anika: why did you stop the car? that too on a highway?

Shivaay:  To get my honeymoon tickets.

Anika(blushes): paagal

Shivaay: just sit in the car until I come, okay? 

Anika: But where are you going?

Shivaay: I'll come. Just wait in the car, don't follow me. Once in life try to follow your husband's words.

He leaves Anika blushing with his words.

Shivaay's Pov

What is happening to you Shivaay. Hey, stop smiling! people might you are mad. don't you see that you are trying to be romantic rather boring? Yes, it is fine now you are a married man, what's wrong? When OmRu finds flowers in Anika's hand they are gonna tease you. Well, that's a big problem. Think like a businessman Shivaay, there should be a way. Wait, how about getting a single rose. No no, that would be cheap. But Anika doesn't care about the price or quantity she would love the person who gives it.

The Shop lady: Which color do you like?

Shivaay: Do you see the lady there in the car opposite? Which color will suit her?