Three

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

          I walked into the bathroom.. it was very earthy, a wood and marble bowl sink, glass shower, And a fuzzy rug... a dark blue painted the walls, plants hung from the roof. It was nice. I double checked the house before stepping in and locking the washroom door behind me.

I got undressed and tied my Box Braids up into a bun. I started the water and watched the glass fog up. I was hesitant. Once I stepped into the shower and slid the glass door closed I would become completely vulnerable. Left in the open.

I took a deep breath in and cheek to make sure the door was locked again. Stepping in the shower I grabbed one of the folded up rags from the wooden rack on the shower head. I looked around for soap but could only see a feminine body wash.

Does he have a girlfriend?

I picked it up and squirted it into the rag. Once I finished washing all of my parts I stepped out taking a towel from under the sink and wrapping it around my torso. I was so relieved I was actually able to get through my shower without some creepy bullshit going down.

I put on the clothing he gave me after drying off. A gray sweater and some sweatpants. I was glad he didn't hand me shorts and a tight ass shirt. I was comfy... they smelled like him, lavender that is with a hint of cigarettes. It wasn't a gross smell. I kinda liked it. Peeking out of the door I looked down the hall. No one.

I walked out nervously. Hugging myself tightly. I looked from
Corner to corner and absolutely no one....

"Hitoshi?" I whispered, why would he leave me alone for this long? I could attempt again. "Hitoshi?" I called again, I was now searching for him, yes the man I was scared of.

There was one room I hadn't looked in yet, his bedroom, I didn't wanna intrude but I had to look everywhere. I could feel my nerves spiking. Every sense I was little I've had bad anxiety attacks and being left alone for this long after trying to kill myself wasn't helping.

I knocked.... once..... twice.... a third time, and no answer. I turned the knob. His room was surprisingly dark compared to the rest of his apartment. A large bed sat in the middle of the room, another balcony that displayed city lights, a desk in the corner with notebooks and so on. The room was painted a dark grayish black.

Meow....

Meow.......

I turned around to see two cats below me, one was a smokey gray and a white spot sat on its chest. The other was a Siamese. I picked them up. One in each hand and sat on his bed. I rubbed my feet against the rug. The feeling of their soft fur seemed to immediately calm me down.

"What's your name?" I asked, I knew I wasn't going to get a response, they were cats after all. They wore no tags. So I couldn't check. I really wondered where Hitoshi was....

I pressed my back into the gray comforter. I felt drained. I giggled at the feeling of the cats curling up on the sides of me. I turned my attention to the walk in closet. I knew I shouldn't snoop but this man was just so questionable...

I stood up giving the two cats a comfortable pat on the back. I trailed into the closet flipping the light on. It was dimmed. Clothes hung on hangers, they were completely organized, by color and all. Belts were curled up on racks along with ties. This man's taste in clothing was sure enough something to look at. They were mostly dark, formal, and exceptionally powerful.

I looked to the side and a large light gray cabinet filled the empty space. It had a padlock on it, whatever he was hiding he made sure it would stay that way.... hidden.

I heard the sound of the front door closing. I rushed out, turning the light off behind me.

"Y/N...." he called from the living room. I stepped out of his bedroom. The cats followed me galping and meowing to him.

He looked down and smiled at them picking up the Smokey looking one. "Hello, Jinx..." the Siamese one rubbed against his leg. His knuckles were red and bruised with purple.

"Where were you?" I asked. He scared the ever living shit out of me, I didn't know if he would ever return.

"You were counting the time I was gone?" He asked. I mean yeah... but I would never tell him that.

"I could've attempted again..." I mumbled.

"I'm glad you didn't...." He replied, "I'm glad you're still here." I noticed his face. A bruise covered his cheek, The collar of his V neck sweater was stretched. His lip was mildly busted.

"What happened?, Hitoshi?" He seemed to immediately cut off from me. Not that I knew him that well anyways. He just seemed further.

"How about we just order take out? Your pick." He placed the cat down and reached for his phone in his pocket.

I wondered why he wouldn't tell me.I also found it odd he never came back with food, I knew it wasn't any of my business but I worried for him.

"Okay...." I said softly walking up to him.

"Pizza or Red panda?" He asked.

"I'm down for some Chinese food."

"Great, you order I'll be right back..." he said.

A look of worry spread on my face. Was he gonna leave again? It disappeared once I saw him walk into the bathroom, maybe to take care of his busted lip.

I sat on the couch and waited for the worker to pick up. I didn't know what he wanted so I just prompted for Lo Mein and some sodas for us both.

Hitoshi came back out of the bathroom. His hands were wrapped in banging and his bloody lip was covered with ointment. He was in a change of clothes, Just sweatpants and a black tank now. He sat next to me throwing one of his arms over the couch.

He was fit... his body wasn't that muscular but he was a toned guy. "What did you order?" He asked me...

I didn't respond, the change of clothes, The sweats, The Tank top, His arm placement. Was he trying to seduce me?

"Are.... are you exspecting sex from me?"