✘2.7

"Have you been eating?" Renjun asked, closing her bedroom door behind him to which she flinched at the sudden sound

Slightly alarmed his eyes widened.
"Oh wait- sorry I'll leave it open." He panicked but her giggles made him look back to her.

"It just scared me." She said, shaking her head at him as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck as embarrassment flowed through him.

Jisoo sat cross-legged on her bed, Luna curled up on her lap as she purred softly, nuzzling her head into Jisoo's hand.

The girl fondly stared at the kitten and not long after Renjun took a seat next to her, a space between them yet he could still smell the scent of her sweet perfume.

"How are you?" He asked softer, almost a mutter as he turned his head towards her. Jisoo glanced up, her soft fingers running through the kittens fur.

"I'm okay, you?"
"I'm okay too, just worried."
"I'd be worried too if I was wearing my sweater inside out."

At her joke, Renjun looked down and groaned at the sight of his indeed inside out sweater. Jisoo laughed at him, amusement swimming around her eyes as he stood up.

"One sec." He muttered as he left the room to probably put his sweater on properly in the hallway.

When he returned Jisoo had put on the tv, aimlessly looking through movies.
"Is everyone sleeping already?" He asked due to the lack of noise downstairs.

"Yeah, Aera and Minho usually are asleep by Nine thirty." She commented, glancing at the clock which showed the time was now 10:17.

"That's early."
"I mean I used to sleep that time."
"Really?" He cocked up a brow as he took a seat on the edge of the bed- Jisoo was now inside the covers with her back pressed to the headboard.

"Yeah. I used to be so eager to wake up early so I could brush up on some last minute notes of my guardian studies." Her eyes subconsciously drifted to the picture frame on her bedside table.

He followed her gaze, eyes landing on the sight of the angel's and Jisoo in the picture.
Eyes opening wider in surprise of seeing her Angel wings, he reached out to grasp it in his hand.

She eyed him as he intently looked at the picture, leaning forward as her chin was inches away from leaning on his shoulder from behind.

"That was the day Jeno and Jaemin got upgraded to being a guardian Angel." She spoke, remembering it clearly as if it was yesterday.