NINETEEN

OMG A THOUSAND READS!!!! TYSM!!!!!!!

Okay, that's all I had to say :)

(JJ POV)

The hallway to the room seemed to only grow as I walked. I didn't want to see her again. I didn't want to fight...again. I just wanted to be with her, like a normal guy and a normal girl, and I never wanted to let her go.

But life was more complicated than what it was in a book.

That was what started this whole thing. Our first little argument, when I'd sat in her spot at the library. From that day on, she intrigued me, and I always tried to find new ways to get under her skin.

Of course, it had gone much too far.

It wasn't entirely my fault. She also had her moments, she just never admitted it. Our relationship was so toxic, but I enjoyed every second of it.

Josh stopped me at the door of the room with his arms folded. He went to say something, but I took a deep breath in and spoke. "Please just let me see her. Please."

He looked into my eyes and sighed. "She fell asleep a few minutes ago."

I cursed and looked down at my feet. Of course she did. She probably cried herself to sleep because of me. Josh probably comforted her, and held her until she fell asleep. Exactly what I should've been doing.

"Just let me see her," I persisted.

He sighed in defeat and let me in. "I'll be down the hall. Just come out when you're done."

I nodded and he closed the door behind him, and I awkwardly watched her sleep for a second before going over and sitting in the chair next to her. I put my hand on her leg.

"I'm so sorry, Bookworm," I said quietly. "I know you can't hear me...you know what, why am I doing this? Am I just too much of a pussy to say it to your face? Look...I'm in love with you, Mouse. I told myself not to fall, but it happened and I handled it poorly. I'm just...not used to this feeling inside. I didn't know what to think, and it's my fault you're here, and I should go before you wake up—"

I was cut off when she placed her warm hand on mine. Her eyes were still closed, but she murmured tiredly. "I'm awake."

Embarrassed, I pulled my hand away from her. "Oh...uh, okay."

Her eyes fluttered open. "I'm too tired to get up, but if you don't kiss me right now I might throw a fit."

I tried not to smile. "Really?"

"I still can't stand you KSI, but after a speech like that I—"

I cut her off by leaning down and lightly pressing my lips onto hers, taking her by surprise. She melted into the kiss, though, and when she wanted more, she tried reaching her hands up to pull me closer to her.

She winced, and immediately I pulled away from her.

"Sorry Mouse," I breathed. I brushed some of her hair out of her face with a grin on my lips. I was happy.

She just shook her head and grabbed my shirt collar, pulling me on top of her. "No...I'm fine."

She deepened our kiss, and I hated that she was teasing me. She ran her hands underneath my shirt and I couldn't help but trail my lips down to her neck. She whimpered as I lightly bit down on her skin and she gripped my arms tightly.

I wanted her, right there right then. But she was in pain, and she had a broken leg.

"We can't," I said against her skin. I pulled away from her and she sighed.

"You're right," She said softly. "Can you stay, though?"

I nodded. "I'm not going anywhere. Never again."

She bit her lip, so I laid down with her on the small bed, pulling her into my arms. She rested a hand on my chest, and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Your hands are bloody," She murmured.

I chuckled, stroking her hair and taking a deep breath in. This felt right.

"I know."

She was clearly tired, and I was, too. It was around 3 AM. "JJ?"

"Hm?"

"This isn't just...a one time thing, is it?"

I cringed, remembering our time in LA. We originally both agreed that it would be a one time thing.

I shook my head and kissed the top of her head. "Not for me, it isn't."

Now, it was so much more than that.

Oh, yeah, so now comes the tricky part. When I post chapter 20 tomorrow, imma have to get crackin on ideas for new chapters. So, like I said, if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!

Thanks for all the support!!