21.

"I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be , one nocturnal son of a gun."
_

I woke up to the feeling of Alex's strong muscular arm curled around my waist and sighed in content

I woke up to the feeling of Alex's strong muscular arm curled around my waist and sighed in content. His heated skin felt warm against my bare back. His arm was draped around me possessively, as if someone could take me away any minute. His nose was buried in my hair, in the crook of my neck. I could feel his labored breaths against my skin.

I felt incredibly warm despite the chilly weather from the cold morning. I shifted slightly and smiled as he tightened his hold on me. My eyes fluttered open and I looked down at his arm, admiring the corded muscle, the veins, and the way he held me like I was someone special.

An involuntary smile made its way onto my face as I sunk back against him, closing my eyes briefly and enjoying the closeness. Once my eyes opened again, I stared at the numbers displayed along the alarm clock on my bedside table.

7:42a.m.

It would probably be going off soon, letting us know that we had about an hour before we have to check out.  I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like this for as long as I could, forever, if possible.

I tried to reach for it before it went off, interrupting his sleep but I couldn't. The tips of my fingers couldn't even reach it. I wiggled a little out of his hold which only caused him to groan and hold me tighter against him. His hot breath hit my neck as he nuzzled closer to me, the sensation elicited excitement to rush through me, making it even worse when he whispered in my ear with his raspy morning voice.

"Where do you think you're going?" he rumbled, eyes still closed.

"I wanted to turn off the alarm so you could sleep a little longer." I said, threading his fingers through mine shortly. He softened his hold on me and I reached over, switching the device off.

I then realized how close he was to me, causing his morning wood to place itself between my ass. I shifted back slightly, hoping he wouldn't really notice how turned on I felt by that. But he instead moved closer, pushing his tip more into me and I moaned softly, with a hint of tiredness laced in my voice.

Last night was incredible. I have no other words to describe how surreal it all felt. I knew he was good at what he does but I didn't think he was that good.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the feeling of his hand slightly lifting my naked leg, pushing himself more into my centre. I trembled at the feeling, still sensitive from last night's activities. But before I could get accustomed to his size, he completely pulled away, forcing a scowl onto my face. "Hey!" I turned around fully and gave him the hardest glare I could conjure up.

He leaned over a planted a quick kiss on my lips, long enough to leave a slight tingle against them when he pulled slightly away, inches from my face. "I figured I'd give your body a break after yesterday." He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me for the second time today.