Chapter 1

It was only a few years after the core broke down, maybe five or six. The monsters that were left had resulted in living in a world where clean air, food and many other things barley existed. Things once innocent as a puppy became ferocious wolfs, that could kill you in a second.

Not a lot could be replaced, especially the magic that was once in the air. But... one thing that could be replaced was food. Although it was more of.......the "human" type...

Horror whistled a tune as he traveled along the edge of the forest, looking for food while avoiding the dogs. His axe was in his hand placed on his his shoulder moving up and down slightly to horror's pace of walking. Then a portal opened up infront of him glowing a slight purple with a rim of black around the edge.

Nightmare: "horror...I need you to come help destroy some of an au"

Horror: "how come?...did something happen between ink and error, because error DOES know that it's my day off"

Nightmare: "I already told him, but he seemed really pi(beep) off. And...well...wouldn't stop pestering me about it."

Horror: "gosh dang it ink...ya' really have to do this now...seriously, today was the one day I could god damn relax for once" he put his hand on his head and followed nightmare through the portal.

Error: "FINALLY! I've been waiting forever"

Nightmare: "error...I was gone for LITERALLY TWO MINUTES!"

Dust: "can we pleeeeease just go already, I just wanna take a god damn motherf(beep) nap!"

Error: "yeah, yeah we get it dust your lazy, I'm opening the portal now"

Error opened a portal, it looked like a chunk of the world had been removed and that it lead to a brand new world. On the other side sat a small town, called snowdin most of it was dead but, there was one place where a few flashing lights and tables were outside.

Dust: "NO IM NOT GOING TO F(beep)ING UNDERLUST! ITS FILLED WITH TOTAL AND COMPLETE PERVERTS!"

Error: "so then...you wouldn't mind terrorising a few people there then, i mean if you have it so much you wouldn't mind destroying a little of it then"

Dust: "fine..."

All of the bad guy hand walks through the portal and begin to terrorise the citizens. After only a minute or two the star sanses appear while a skeleton wearing black leather leggings, a black top with a cyan heart, cyan boots and a small pink jacket with no sleeves and a cyan fluffy rim around the top and bottom.

As the battle begun horror swung his axe at blueberry causing him to face the skeleton hiding, but mesmerised by the battle going on causing them to be the least hidden and not to run away like the other monsters did

As the battle begun horror swung his axe at blueberry causing him to face the skeleton hiding, but mesmerised by the battle going on causing them to be the least hidden and not to run away like the other monsters did. The skeleton noticed horror staring at him, completely lost in thought horror soon realised that the skeleton looking at him and gave a small blush.