52. Intentions

"What do you mean about me?". I asked surprised, not expecting that answer.

"Dad told us that he wanted you back into the house so that he could train you". Seokjin answered, his eyes focused on my hand instead of my eyes.

"Train me?". I asked confused.

"Taehyung probably told you on what our childhood was like, right?". Seokjin said as his eyes were still concentrated on my hand.

"Uh-huh". I confirmed, telling him that I heard some about it. "About the nonstop training?".

"Yes...". It was quite for a few seconds before Seokjin started talking again. "He wants to train you like he did to us, making you have sleepless nights, working you until you're exhausted and faint to the ground, just so that he can use you as a pion on his own game board". Seokjin explained as he got out a roll of bandage and tightly wrapping it around my hand. "He wants you in the field too, he sees potential in you, meaning more power in his eyes". Seokjin said.

"He can't do that". I said, I won't let that happen, hell I would.

"Yes he can". Seokjin said, tying the bandage around my hand, so that it will stay on. "It was always his plan, making his empire bigger with his own blood. He wanted a daughter because women's are worth the most, it's kind of a sign of power, having a girl in your empire". Seokjin said, taping the bandage down.

"He really thinks that I'm his child?". I asked garbled.

"He doesn't know for sure, he only discovered about you a few years ago. He tried getting more information about you, but he couldn't if you weren't around. That's why he tried everything to get you into this family, even if it ment marrying a woman he doesn't love nor cared about, he was just lucky enough that your 'mom' was blind enough to see through his lies". He told me as he inspected my wrist and hand to see if he hadn't missed a spot.

"H-he didn't love her?-..". I asked quietly.

"He doesn't even love his own children, how can he love a strange woman?". Seokjin said bitter.
"The only one he loved was the woman that left him". Seokjin sighed, letting go of my hand after he inspected it. "Keep the wounds clean, if they get infected come to me". Seokjin said, dismissing the subject and then he cleaned up the stuff and walked away.

I'm out of words. So I let my mom stay with a man that didn't even love her back? I made myself suffer for my mom's future, even when there wasn't even one?

It's really all a game for Mr Kim and I just went along with it...

Mr Kim isn't the men that I thought he was. He's after me now, he has been this whole time. That's why they had a fight with Mr Kim? They are protecting me from him destroying me? From him training me, working me until exhaustion, just to fit the image he wants.

Cruel.

"Dinner is ready!". Yoongi said as he pulled the big, boiling hot pot of noodles off the stove. He then got some bowls and chopsticks out as the others came walking into the kitchen.

"Where is Jungkook?". Yoongi then asked as he saw that he wasn't present in the kitchen.

"Let him be, he wants to be alone right now". Seokjin said abrupt as he got a bowl of noodles and left to the dining table. I saw Yoongi and Namjoon both exchanging confused looks with each other by Seokjins reaction.

Yoongi then filled a bowl with noodles and walked my way with it. "Can you give this to Jungkook-ah? He never refuses food". Yoongi asked me, handing me the bowl.

I looked at him weirdly and was about to ask him why I had to do it out of all people, but Yoongi stopped me before I could even ask. "Don't ask why, he will just ignore us and slam the door in our face". Yoongi said.