Seven

Klaus woke up on a patch of grass as Lori faced away from his naked body.

He slowly lifted his head looking up as everything felt different, "you've been busy" Elijah called from behind him as he threw him his clothes. "That was amazing" Klaus said as he quickly got himself dressed with a smile on his face. "How long has it been?" Klaus asked buttoning his jeans, "almost 2 days, the full moon came and went and you remained a wolf" Elijah explained as Lori finally turned around.

"I can change of will then, that's good to know" he said facing Elijah and Lori with a smirk in his face. "I remember every single kill" Klaus said looking up at Elijah, "yes i've been cleaning your little mess along the way" Elijah said not looking directly at Klaus. "Just like old times, brother" Klaus said nodding his head, "you've had your fun, i believe we have a bargain" Elijah said walking forward handing Klaus his shoes before walking past him.

"That's right, now what was it again? Oh yeah wait i remember, that's it you wish to be re united with our family" Klaus said fixing his shirt before sliding it on. "You gave me your word Niklaus" Elijah said while he patted Klaus's coat clean. "What kind of brother would i be if i broke my word, even though you did try to kill me" Klaus said turning back to look at Elijah.

"I could have, but i didn't" Elijah said while holding Klaus's coat allowing him to slide his arms in. "Now no one can, not even you" Klaus said turning around, "relax Elijah, all is forgiven" Klaus continued. "Where are they?" Elijah asked, "now now Elijah, have patience" Lori said walking behind him and sliding her hand from his shoulder to his back before standing next to Klaus.

Klaus smirked "you need to lighten up, i'll bring you to them soon enough" Klaus said before turning as Lori followed next to him.

~~~

The trio walked up the stairs opening the door as Klaus stepped in, followed by Lori, and then Elijah.

Lori couldn't deny Elijah was deathly handsome, but she knew her borders and besides she wasn't her type. When Lori entered she immediately spotted Katherine making her smile, but it immediately dropped when her eyes landed on Stefan. "You just keep popping up don't you" Klaus said with his usual smirk, "Stefan, sadly still alive and well" Lori muttered with a cold smile.

"I need your help" Stefan said choosing to ignore Lori, Lori rolled her eyes walking past the group heading for her stuff. "For my brother" Stefan said stepping forward, meanwhile Lori scanned her clothes looking for a new set to wear. "Well whatever it is it's going to have to wait a tick, you see i have an obligation to my brother. It requires my immediate attention" Klaus said walking past Stefan.

"You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here" Elijah said walking forward, "my brother gave me his word that he would re unite me with our own" Elijah said. "And so i shall" Klaus muttered from behind Elijah, Lori took her cue as she walked forward bringing both hands up. "Immobulus" Lori muttered stepping forwards, "my condolences Elijah" Lori whispered before Klaus drove a dragged into Elijah's heart.

Elijah screamed out in pain, he tried to choke Klaus but he was far to weak, "shh" Klaus whispered as Elijah began to desiccate. Lori couldn't deny the guilt she felt bubbling up her stomach, Elijah just wanted to be with his family. She knew though, guilt would only get her killed.

Once Elijah had fully desscicated Klaus let him fall to the ground with a thud, before speeding forward shoving Stefan back on a wall. "Now, what am i going to do with you" Klaus whispered, Klaus took a stake stabbing Stefan in the stomach as he bent over crying out in pain. Lori went back to picking out her clothes before deciding on a silk dress, with a tan jacket along with some booties and her gold necklace.