The Attacking Man

POV-(Y/n):

     She was focused and diligent as she worked, never once stopping to rest. She'd fill her bucket up with sand and then add water; mixing it with her hands afterwards to make a fine clay. Her delicate hands molding the clay perfectly as she made her sculptures.

     I looked around, I was in a strange land. There was just sand and water as far as my eyes could see, as flawless as diamond and endless as space. The stars shined up above in the beautiful dark sky that was illuminated by odd paths that resembled vibrant auroras. The moon soothingly warmed all that it's rays touched as the paths continued on in various directions. Try as I might, I couldn't find the source of where the strange aurora paths were going or originating from. My eyes couldn't see that far past the horizon.

     I looked down to see that I was standing in the hand of my Warhammer form, my body unchained by it's thorned tendril chains and scalding muscle tissues

     I looked down to see that I was standing in the hand of my Warhammer form, my body unchained by it's thorned tendril chains and scalding muscle tissues. It stood strong regardless, yet motionless. Like a statue guarding a palace gate. Myself in it's right hand, the massive Hammer of it's namesake jabbed into the ground in it's left hand. I was so high up in it's palm...you never truly realize how massive one of the titans are until you're in the presence of one. The voices from before in my head chattering, talking always constantly. If only I could understand what they were saying...

     If only I could understand both the voices and the Warhammer more.

     I looked out to the small blonde girl again. There was something so mesmerizing about the way she worked, the sculptures she made. The giant humanoids that she crafted with only sand and water, water and sand. To what purpose or to serve what end I did not know, only that I wanted to go to her as she worked. She continued to walk back and fourth across the horizon, working ever diligently. As if by reflex. Something about her just drew me in...made me want to get closer. Almost like an instinctual feeling, like my survival depended upon reaching her. To hold her in my arms and tell her all would be okay. Or maybe it was to be held by her, and for her to tell me the same.  I tried calling out to her, only for no sound to come out of my lungs.

     Then, that very moment, the blonde girl stopped working and sculpting completely. Her head turned to look at me, her sparkling deep violet eyes devouring my own within her gaze. I reached my hand out towards her, but she was so far away. I thought about jumping off the Warhammer's hand and running to her...to embrace her...but I was weary of the fall. Even so, could I even reach the girl at the other end of this sandy plain?

     She suddenly but calmly sat down her bucket, being careful to not spill any of it's contents. Never once breaking her gaze with me. She held out both of her arms to me like she had done before, beckoning me to come to her. She tilted her head and as if by powerful decree, the Warhammer Titan kneeled and place it's open hand on the ground for me to hop off.

     I did so, landing on the soft soothing sand as it ran between my bare toes. I just wanted to lay down in it...but feared it would consume me completely. I looked towards the blonde girl and ran towards her.