part 2

"Mom!" Y/n hugged her and took her bag. "Hey y/n" if she could choose one smile, she wants to see everyday, she would definitely choose the one from her own mother. "You came just in time! I made some pasta." She laughed and went to wash her hands.

"Y/n, are you okay? Why do you look so upset?" Now or never "Mom? Can I ask you something? I need your advice, I don't know what to do." she said the last words while sighing. "Of course honey! You can always come to me when you're upset! I'm here for you." She smiled again and y/n's heart melted again.

"I got a call from Be:Lift Lab and they asked me to come to Korea because they want to ask me something. What should I do mom? Should I-" - "Do what your heart said. When you heard about them wanting you to go to Korea, what did your heart say? Think about that and you know the answer. If you don't listen to your heart you might make the wrong decision and miss something you would give everything to do." Her mom pouted and gave a thumb up. "Now can we eat? I'm hungry." She laughed and tried to make y/n forget her worries for a second.

After they ate and were now drinking tea, y/n remembered that call from yesterday. "Mom, I think I should go there." her mom was first confused but got it right after she saw y/n's face. "Do that. Now call them and say it!" Her mom hyped her up and gave her the phone. Y/n was kinda nervous nevertheless she called Lily.

"Hello, this is Lily from Be:Lift Lab. How can I help you?", Lily answered the phone fast, wow. "Hello, Lily. This is y/n l/n. I'm calling because of yesterday's call." – "Oh Mrs. L/n! Did you make your decision?" – "Yes, I'm ready to come." Y/n said while looking at her mom. "That's perfect! Is it okay for you to come next week on Monday?"  Lily seemed so happy and that made y/n very happy. "Yes, I think it will work out." Y/n was still nervous and laughed awkwardly after hearing Lily being so energetic and happy. "That's great! I'll book your tickets and give you all that information. When you arrive in Korea, just text me where you are and I'll come to pick you up. Oh, and before I forget you need to bring clothes for a week, and after the talk, you can go back home and we'll see what happens after it." – "Okay. Thank you so much, Lily." Y/n smiled. "No no, I need to thank you! I need to do another call, so see you on Monday and don't forget to check your emails! I'll send you the information about the flight there. Have a nice day, bye." – "Have a nice day too."

Y/n took a deep breath after she ended the call and her mom hugged her. "I'm so happy for you! Should I help you with your things and-" – "Woah calm down mom. I still have a week time to pack. Let's just enjoy this moment and talk about it later, hm?" Y/n smiled and looked at her mom. "Fine, we'll talk about it later."

Y/n was laying on her mom's lap, while her mom was caressing her hair and listened to her mom while she was talking about things that happened in the past few weeks.