XXIX

"I gotta go back to Tanjiro and the others. All people are safe, so I'll just go..", Kiyomi whispered to herself before running back to their provided room.

   When she came back, she saw the other demon who had a bump on his head, ready to open the door and attack Tanjiro and the others.

   Kiyomi panicked and unconsciously dashed to the demon and cut off its head.

   Then it came to her.

   'Oh sh#t! I wasn't supposed to cut off his head or he'll multip-', her thoughts were cut off by the demon already multiplying. The other one used his fan to attack Kiyomi, so she went flying and crashed onto the door.

   "Kiyomi?!", Tanjiro called.

   "I-I'm okay-cough cough!", she coughed. Tanjiro and Wolfie noticed that Kiyomi was trying to stand up using her sword as support, so they helped her get up.

   Muichiro charged at the demon holding fans, but the demon flapped his fan again, blowing everyone away.

   Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Wolfie managed to hold onto something so they couldn't fly away. However, Kiyomi and Muichiro were too late to hold onto something, hence they were blown away.

   "Tokitou-kun!! Kiyomi-san!!", Tanjiro yelled out. The two were soon blown away out of sight.

   Nezuko transformed and attacked the demons with Tanjiro.

   Meanwhile...

   "Hah.. hah.. wow.. he threw us pretty far...", Kiyomi panted while running with Muichiro, who remained quiet.

   Muichiro had scratches on his cheeks while Kiyomi had scratches around her face with a few leaves and twigs stuck on both of their hair.

   Then, the two of them spotted a certain child, running away from a demon that was chasing him. Kiyomi immediately knew it was Kotetsu and ran to his direction, leaving Muichiro to ponder of whether to leave the boy or help him.

   Kiyomi sliced the demon's arm that was holding Kotetsu and took the boy away from the demon.

  The demon reached its arms out to crush Kiyomi, but Muichiro appeared and cut off another arm before cutting off its head and a pot he spotted. He knew that pot was the demons main spot so it won't regenerate anymore.

    "WAAAAH!! THANK YOOUU!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!", Kotetsu hugged Kiyomi very tight as he wailed loudly. He also hugged Muichiro and apologized for calling him a kelphead and kept crying.

   Muichiro's eyes widened when Kotetsu hugged him, then he looked at Kiyomi, who was smiling softly.

   "See? Helping others feels good, right?", Kiyomi whispered. Muichiro was able to hear it despite Kotetsu's apologies.

   "Now's not the time for this. I'm going now, so just do whatever you want.", Muichiro went back to being blank and tried to run, but Kotetsu stopped him.

   "Wait!! Kanamori-san's under attack too! Haganezuka-san's been working non-stop on the blade.. So please help!", the child begged. "If we delay for a second, it might be too late, so please..!!"

   Muichiro stayed silent before speaking, "No, I-", but was cut off by something that appeared on his head.

   "Waaaaahhh!! Hey, hey..!! Let's take our time a bit! Just a bit!!", Kotetsu screamed while being carried by Muichiro. Kiyomi was following behind.

   "Speak and you might bite your tongue off.", Muichiro threatened, which made Kotetsu screech in fear.

   "Hey, be careful holding Kotetsu-kun..", Kiyomi muttered. The hashira didn't listen and kept on running.

   When they arrived, Muichiro saw a big demon fish that was about to go near Kanamori, so he just cut off its head.

   "Whoa! Thank you, Tokitou-dono! You cut him in the blink of an eye!", Kanamori thanked.

   "Kanamori-saaaaan!!", Kotetsu cried while running to the man and hugged him.

   "Young Kotetsu!! I'm glad you're safe! I honestly thought I was gonna die.", he hugged him back, relieved.

   "Are you this Kanamori person? You have my blade ready? Bring it out.", Muichiro said.

   "Oh no! This is really chipped.", Kanamori looked at Muichiro's sword.

   "That's why I'm here.", Muichiro replied.

   "I see, I see. Then I'll give you your blade.", Kanamori nodded in understanding.

   ".... That went pretty quick.", the pillar muttered.

   "That's good, you should be thankful.", Kotetsu replied.

   "Oh! By the way, Kanamori-san, did Haganezuka-san finish the new sword for me?", Kiyomi said.

   "He was still working with your requested sword, Kiyomi-dono.", Kanamori said.

   "Oh.. I'm very sorry I took this random sword. It's because I had to kill the demons here.", Kiyomi bowed as an apology. She took out the sword she borrowed and tried to give it back to the man, but he shook his head in disagreement.

   "It's fine, it's fine. You needed to kill them. Anyways, Haganezuka-san!!", Kanamori yelled before running to a shed. The three followed.

   "Oh, thank the gods!! There're no fish monsters here!! He's working in that shed. We have a sword to give you!! So take it!", Kanamori said as he pointed at the shed.

   "No, I can't.", Muichiro replied.

   "Eh, why?", Kanamori said as he was running towards the shed, but Kiyomi abruptly stopped him by pulling his arm.

  "Geegh! Oww, what was that!", Kanamori whined.

  "Sorry Kanamori-san, but there's a demon nearby.", Kiyomi said as she looked at the vase in front.

   "Hyo!", The vase made a noise before a demon came out of it.

   It was a horrible looking demon.

   His eyeballs were on his mouth and forehead while there were two mouths on his eye sockets. He also had many arms on his head and body, and he was like a genie in a pot, but uglier.
__________

    To Be Continued