Night talks

Souline's POV

I sighed as I took in the scent of my mate , I had never had him this close to me . And right now I felt so happy , so at ease .

We continued to just swing on the hammock none of us saying anything , we were just enjoying each other's company.

He started to play with my hair causing me to close my eyes .

" what powers do you have " he whispered

" I can control the elements , I can obviously teleport , my voice could be used to hypnotize people , and i also have witch powers and for now that's all I have " I told him

" You could get more ? " he asked me pulling me closer to him

" Yup , at anytime " I told him

" Wow , your badass " he said causing me to laugh

" Yea I guess so " I told him smiling as I looked up at him .

He looked into my eyes and slowly started to lean in , i felt my heart pick up . As his lips touched mine .

It felt like if this was our first kiss , the feeling of having his lips on mine . The tingles going through my body . I could feel the mate bond getting stronger just from this kiss .

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission , but I was too busy trying not to pass out from this feeling to notice I was taking too long .

I felt his hand go up to my neck as I felt it tighten causing me to let out a small moan , He took that to his advantage and shoved his tongue in my mouth .

Our tongues battled till i just couldn't anymore and he smirked as he had won . He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes and pecked my lips once more before running his thumb through my lips, And looking down at them .

" I have to go , we have school tomorrow and i have a  couple things I have to do before I go to sleep " he said as he pecked my lips once more and stood up and pulled me with him .

" okay " I told him as I felt myself blush from that intense make out session .

" I'll see you tomorrow, okay ? " he said looking down at me as he pulled me into a hug .

" okay " I told him sighing as I leaned into him

He pulled away and looked down at me , he kissed my forehead before making his way around the house towards his car .

I just stood there and watched him go around the corner and bit my lip as I did a little dance .

I walked inside smiling as I closed the door and locked it , I turned around and let out a scream .

" what the fuck Nick " next time make a sound or something to let me know your there you rat .

" How am i a rat " he said raising an eyebrow at me

" well you are as quiet as one , I was going to say mouse but some are cute , and rats are ugly so therefore your a rat " i said to him smiling

" ugh huh , and what does that make you Souline " he said smirking at me

" A queen " I told him as I stuck my tongue out at him

" And you are sure about that ? " he said laughing

" come on kid , let's go to sleep " he said as he bent down for me to jump on him .

" Yay , piggy back ride " I said as I laughed

" ugh huh , so much for the next queen " he said laughing at me .

" when is Alice coming back " i asked him as I leaned my head on his

" she should be here in two days , I miss her . My wolf is going crazy without her " he said sighing

" I'm sure she misses you too , and you'll see her soon Nick " I said

" Your so strong Souline , You went through all that and was apart from your mate . I'm suffering for being away from her for a couple weeks and I just can't imagine how you felt " he said as he put me down right in front of my door .

" well good thing it was me and not you huh " I told him forcing a laugh .

He gave me a smile smile as he pulled me in for a hug .

" I'm so proud of you , and I saw you guys out there . Just be careful ok " he said pulling away

I blushed at that .

" You weirdo why were you watching us " I told him blushing

"But I will Nick " I told him as I hugged him

" Goodnight soul " he said

" Night Nick " I told him as i walked in my room .

I closed my door and sighed , I felt good right now . I looked up at the clock to see it was 11:30 am .

I took a quick shower and changed into a oversized t-shirt and some short shorts and put my hair up in a bun .

I grabbed my phone and plugged it up and as it lit up I saw I had gotten a message . It was from the group chat with me sapphire and Selleste .

Sapphire had sent a pic of me and Jaxon asleep in the car , I was leaning on him and he was holding my hand and he looked so relaxed . I smiled as I saved it to my camera roll .

Our first picture together , sighing I turned off my phone and turned towards the moon and soon I had fallen asleep .