Chapter 28 🖤

*excuse all mistakes*

La'taisha Williams
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: La'taisha Apartment

I was laying down in bed with dez scrolling through Instagram when I received a message.

Tae.
Read.
Come on bruh stop playin,
can we talk plz?
For?
I miss us.
Read.
Lol. Goodbye.

Aight, you made yo decision
and it got consequences.

Best believe you & yo nigga
gon get y'all's!💯
Read.

I'm shakin in my boots
Read.

"wow niggas be bonkers" I said out loud which made dez head rise up.

"Don't start with me today fool, I ain't even do nun" he said shaking his head and laying back down.

I laughed and then continued to speak. "I'm not talking bout you, but should I be?" I asked him rubbing the side of his face.

"Nah. Who you was talking bout then?"

I didn't respond I just took a screenshot of the messages that went between damitri and I and airdropped it to his phone.

It was silent for like a quick minute before he sat up and started putting on his clothes.

Ohh shit.

"What you doing?" I asked now sitting up and my back against the headboard. He didn't respond, instead he checked to see if his gun was strapped then walked to the closet.

I got out the bed and started following him.

"Umm hello? Youn hear me nigga?" I said pushing his shoulder lightly.

"Aye watch out bruh" he said walking out the closet with his black air forces hanging from his fingers.

I followed him out the closet and seen him sitting on the bed lacing up his shoes.

"I ain't one of ya homeboys so don't treat me like one dae'shaun" I told him calling him by his middle name so he knew I was dead ass serious.

"My fault"

"Yeah yo fault, but where you going"