𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗬 ☯︎︎ Arthur Pendragon x Reader

Another new character brought into the mix! This person requested a while for a heartbreak from another anime so I hope I deliver well!

This is a female reader with lots of cute family and kid fluff!

Requested by @Cupcake56734

Anime is Seven Deadly Sins streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

Being a king in these times didn't seem so hard, but it was extremely hard to be a happy one with all the conflicts and troubles of people happening.

It was also extremely hard for Arthur, the king who was of this generation now the leader at hand for everything, it was very hard.

Not only in a way to govern and lead others, fighting whenever the sins came in with demons and helping take back land that was destroyed.

It was hard especially with taking care and making time for his own family.

You, his wife the queen who didn't have to go to half the meetings he did.

And your child you made together. A little smart three year old named Kotaro. He had Arthur's eyes and your hair, very chubby and cute with the perfect mix of you both.

Arthur became to be hurting seeing as you three weren't spending enough time together due to the fact that he had so many duties and obstacles to face everyday.

He missed you especially now, his wife in which you were more needing help now.

You were expecting another child, not knowing the gender yet since you were just three months.

But a baby was blooming, and he knew he needed to be there.

"Queen Y/n where are you going at this hour?" A maid in the castle asked you holding some clean towels.

You were lucky she didn't catch your son leaving into the area first. "I'm just going to grab something before I head to bed, don't come looking for me alright? Please have a good night Feleci." You waved at her covering your nightgown with a warm white robe you wore.

Good thing it was dark in that area, or the maid would've saw you coming out of the kitchen with milk.

You smiled walking down a warm hallway with nightlights, catching your shared room with your husband.

Kotaro followed you around until you told him to sneak to your room. And because he couldn't sleep, you had got him some warm milk.

Wasting no time you didn't knock on the door as you stepped inside.

Immediately seeing your son and husband on the bed laughing with one another.

"Mommy's back my baby." You whispered holding his warm milk.

"Mommy!" Kotaro giggled and jumped on Arthur's stomach being seated on there. "Look daddy it's mommy!" He giggled with chubby pink cheeks.

Arthur chuckled looking at you. "I know, go run over to her." He let her go with a smile as Kotaro happily climbed off of the high bed.

"Aww my little Kotaro, you should've stayed on the bed with daddy." You smiled going to bend down.

Arthur took notice as his eyes completely almsot bursted out of his sockets. "My queen you can't bend down!" He jumped out of the bed and ran over almost falling over from the speed that overcame him.