Chapter Nineteen

Warnings; smut and fluff. <3

Chris had stayed with me for the last couple days while my fever went down. He was just the best, so caring and he always made me feel safe.

Yesterday, he brought me chicken noodle soup and acted like he made it. But I knew Chris well, he doesn't cook that much.

**FLASHBACK TO YESTERDAY**

"Hey doll."

Chris strolled into my condo with a bag in his hands.

"What's in the bag?"

"Just a little something for my favorite girl."

I blushed as he took stuff out of the bags and sat at my kitchen island.

"Okay so here's some chicken noodle soup I made. Because you know, I cook a lot doll.. let me know what you think.."

I gave Chris my "really?" face. I know damm well he doesn't cook.

"I appreciate the gesture handsome, but the only thing you know how to make are pesto eggs."

He sighed at me. He knew I was right. I turned the bag around to find the logo to one of our favorite restaurants.

"Okay.. maybe I didn't make the soup..."

He confessed and I giggled as I took the bowl from him and grabbed a spoon

"Mmm yummy.."

I licked my the flavor of chicken off of my lips. Chris sat down and we ate lunch together.

**PRESENT TIME**

I was feeling much better and like myself. Right now Chris and I were in the bathroom as I put a face mask on Chris's face.

"Close your eyes babe."

"Is this supposed to burn?" He asked still having his eyes closed.

"No. That means your skin is either dry or really sensitive."

I put the last of the mask on his nose and washed away the excess that was on the brush with water. I already had my face mask on.

He stood there so handsomely still keeping his eyes closed like I told him too. I giggled at his hair that stuck up since I put a headband on him, to keep any hair from getting in the way of the mask.

I wrapped my arms around his small waist and pulled him close.

"You can open your eyes now Chris."