Chapter 44

BREAKING NEWS DEATH OF THE HEIR OF THE  CAMERON FAMILY

Last night the death of the eldest Cameron son, Edward Cameron was found dead outside of muggle London in a near by field. The body had no visible wounds and healers suggest the cause of Master Cameron's death was the killing curse.

There are no leads to who committed the murder but Aurors have cancelled out the possibility that the crime was committed by the infamous pureblood supremacists terrorist group known as 'Deatheaters' that have been openly responsible for many accounts of vandalisms, attacks, and robberies that have been signed with the same sign of a skull and a snake that is starting to strike fear into the hearts of people who see it.

The group have been exed out as suspects due to the families pureblood legacy that has been going on for decades.

Master Cameron was last seen at our inspiring prime ministers Leech residence for a small gathering and dinner that sorrowful was the last night of young 19 year old Edward Cameron's life. Present at the dinner we only know to be the Cameron family, Alexander and Adelaide Stretcher and the publics beloved Tom Riddle and his lovely fiance Aurora Blossom.

But due to report of Adelaide Stretcher "i last saw Edward leaving rather suspiciously with Aurora Blossom, awful tragedy" .

Rumours have been sparked due to the report that maybe Miss Blossom and Master Cameron where participating in a secret courtship of simply sexual relationship behind Mr Riddle's back.

Could this have been the reason leading to Master Cameron's death? It has been a tragic death and Aurors are working on the case this very minute, are condolences and best wishes to Mr and Mrs Cameron and Edward's brother John Cameron.

Tom stood up furiously throwing the paper into the fire beside him.

How dare she talk about Aurora like that. How dare she make up such lies of her being unfaithful.

He would not stand for this, usually he would just send deatheaters after her but Adelaide was from a healthy pureblood family, with a long line ahead of her.

He couldnt just wipe her out, she was much to his disliking important to the pureblood race and he needed every pureblood there was.

So unfortunately Tom realised he would be forced to be civil to the slimy liar. Well, she was a coward. Maybe just confronting her would be enough to scare her into her place.

"Trixie!" Tom called and very quickly the little elf popped up infront of him. "Yes sir?" She squeaked, Tom didnt even look down at the elf which she was quite relieved for as his eyes where so furious the little elf feared one glance would turn her to ash.

"Get me Lucius and Eric, quickly" the elf quickly apparated away and soon  heavy thudding footsteps ran up the stairs hastily and the study door burst open letting the two blondes enter.

Tom didnt raise his head from the fire for a while, Lucius and Eric stood behind him watching fearfully as his hands clenched and un clenched like they where trying to keep the urge to lash out in violence at bay.

They could see the muscle on his neck and jaw more prominently as they pumped with anger, the hot fire flickering against them casting a sharp shadow.

They winced when they heard the piercing crack split through the air as they watched in horrors as the wooden table before them began to splinter, long jagged cracks growing up the surface of it as Tom twisted his hand. They could basically feel the air pulsating with Tom's dark magic.

He looked up sharply and turned his head to the side so they could only see a slither of his features. "I want Adelaide Stretcher here. I don't care how you get her I dont care if she doesnt want to come. Bring her to me. But don't let her husband know" Tom growled lowly.