Lingerie Show with Blackpink

'Twas a peaceful spring day in the May of 2019 and the group were enjoying their post-promotion off time. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were at a PC café, J-hope was helping out TXT with some dance moves for their upcoming comeback and Yoongi, RM and Jin (mostly Jin) were out running errands and doing some shopping for tonight's dinner. 

Meanwhile, Seo had invited over some of her friends to hang out. Thinking that her members would absolutely flippity-flip-out if she called Jackson or Baekhyun or any other male over, she  texted the Queen squad and seeing that Twice, Chungha and Sunmi were still busy with promotions and comeback preparations, linked up with her Blackpink besties to have some fun :). 

(Girls dialogue in normal font, Boy's is bolded.)

"What should we do?"

"Shopping!"

"Definitely not."

"Waeee??"

"Last time I went shopping with you two, you ended up buying me clothes that collectively weighed more than half of me."

"Pffffttt."

"Shut up unnie. You bought a boatload of Dior."

"Cuz I'm their global ambassador."

"How about a fashion show?"

"Huh?"

"Like runway?"

"No Jennie yes a runway you dumb goof."

"Sounds swagalicious."

"Okay who taught her that word?"

"It was definitely Jisoo."

"WDYM!"

*Timeskip to 30 minutes later

"Wow the apartment's huuugggeee."

"It's not like it's your first time in here."

"And it's cleeaaann."

"Huh I wonder why ours isn't."

*Maknaes and Jennie nervously chuckle

"Not my fault."

"Lisa if any one of us were at fault. You were the one at fault."

"Omfg we're so dumb."

"Come again?"