Chapter 01

Pledis High School.

An enormous school. Probably only the richest are able to afford to attend this school. It is known for the best school which graduates excellent students every year. Only the smartest are able to roll in to this school.

And here we got Jeon Wonwoo as the top student.

Not only being the top student, he is also the top when it comes to the female students' choice. Having the good look and the tall height, sure everyone falls for him and goes crazy over him.

"Give way to the princes!!" A boy shouted.

Everyone at the school's cafe stopped doing whatever they're doing and started to fangirling over the four boys.

Jeon Wonwoo. Kim Mingyu. Choi Seungcheol and Hansol Vernon Chwe.

The school's princes.

Every girls goes crazy over them.

Especially the leader, Jeon Wonwoo.

Jeon Wonwoo, being the top one student, having the good look with the perfect height, no girls could ever resist him.

The flirty Seungcheol gave flying kisses to random girls, causing them to faint.

The playboy Mingyu gave wink while biting his lips.

The naughty Hansol gave the small heart sign.

The disinterested Wonwoo just walked straight without even glancing at anyone.

Everything somehow went in slow motion the moment the four boys did that.

"Tch, a bunch of brats." A girl muttered before walking out of the school's cafe, evidently having no interest with the four boys but instead are very annoyed of them.

In order to specify it, she hates them.

"Thank you, thank you." Seungcheol bowed to the fangirls.

The four took seats.

"My popularity is no joke, day by day." Seungcheol boasted before chuckling.

"Come on, boys like us? Who would say no?" Hansol smirked.

"Mingyu baby~" Mingyu's girlfriend, Yuna called him.

"Aish.. This bitch." Mingyu murmured, peeved.

"From now on, no more baby okay? I don't want you anymore. I want someone else now." What Mingyu uttered break the heart of Yuna.

"Baby! How could you say that?! You can't just leave me. I love you!" She smacked Mingyu's back. The boys just watch the two with their straight poker faces.

"That hurts you bitch. I said I don't want you, so get the fuck off. I don't need you anymore, just go away." Mingyu rolled his eyes in annoyance before turning his face away from her.

The girl cried in despair before running out of the school's cafe.

"Oh my god, another dramatic break up!" Seungcheol exclaimed making the boys laugh.

"Now that I thought about it, how many ex have you got?" Hansol raised an eyebrow.

"I got 41 exes in just one year." He proudly answered.

"Hell no! You're a crazy dude." Hansol nudged him.

"I got 14 exes only, in my whole life." Seungcheol stated.

"I got 11 exes." Hansol added.

"I got 2." Wonwoo laconically said.

The three of them stared at Wonwoo in disbelief.