Part 2

Eva's POV continued

"Let's meet after your college. I'll pick you up.

- Mr. Lee Seon"

It was my biological father. I hesitated at first but then i agreed to meet him. If nothing else then it'll help me pass my day and keep me busy somewhere.

He said he'll pick me up at 4 p.m. after my college but I requested him to pick me up at 6 p.m. I had to cover my pending studies so I decided to stay back at library. He agreed.

At sharp 6, I headed towards the front gate but I saw Y/N and her 7 brothers standing there.
Fuck! What are they doing here?
Though I'm not one of their victims but still I don't want to cross my paths with them. I called my father and asked hin to pick me up from the back gate.

He picked me up and we left for one of his restaurants. We didn't talk on the way because he was talking with someone on his phone. It seemed important. We reached and got settled down.

"How was your day, Eva?" He asked.

"Good." I answered him with a smile.

"I won't twist things and will get straight to the point." He said looking straight into my eyes "You'll stay at my place from now on."

His words came as a shock to me. I wasn't prepared for this.

"No No I can't." I spitted whatever came to my mind.

His expression turned into serious.

"Why?" he questioned.

"I don't want to be a burden on anyone. I can live my life on my own." I said softly, trying not to turn this conversation into an argument.

"First, you're my daughter. In no case you are a burden to me. Secondly, I loved your mother with my whole heart and I love you too. So there is no chance you are living alone. You are my responsibility now. You're moving in and that's final." He declared.

There was nothing left to argue upon and I don't want to piss him at any cost.

"Okay Dad." I smiled.

He smiled back at me.

"You'll get along with my children well."

"You have children?"

"Yeah. 9."

"What 9?" I looked at him suspiciously.

He chuckled and said "Don't worry. My eldest son is my biological son and rest of them are adopted."

"Oh. Wow." i said.

We finished our dinner and he dropped me at my place. He asked me to pack my necessary stuff and his staff will get me to his house tomorrow in the evening. I agreed and went to sleep.  Next morning I started packing my books , clothes and some other stuff.

End of Eva's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N was roaming all around the mansion, shouting and yelling and instructing the maid and other workers.
"I don't want anything unnecessary lying around the mansion. Clean the mansion as if it's  your young master Seokjin's marriage." she yelled.

Everybody was on their work. Some maids were cleaning the hall ,some were on kitchen duty and other were making sure that rooms are clean.

"Ms. Choi" she called the head-maid. "Please get Dad's room clean. I don't want him to point out any mistake this time."

"Yes Y/N." Ms. Choi said and left.

"What is all this hustle bustle about?"
She heard a familiar voice from behind.she turned back and saw Yoongi aka Suga standing on the mid-stairs, rubbing his eyes. Clearly he was still half asleep

"Were we this loud that you wake up?" she said with her eyes widened.

"Duh." He said walking down the stairs, passing by her and throwing himself on the sofa with closed eyes.

"Dad is coming today." She said.

This made him stood up straight with eyes wide open, popping out of his sockets.

"What?Why?" He asked looking into her directions "Did you do something?" He raised her eyebrow.

"I'm already scared. Please don't do this. I didn't do anything. I guess." she said with pouty face and hint of terror in her eyes.

He quickly cups her cheeks and said "I was kidding princess. What did he tell you?"

"He just said that he'll be here and have dinner with us. Also he has something very important to tell us." she said looking at him.

He hummed and nodded. Suddenly Y/N's face turned from tensed to serious.

"I want all of you guys's gf or slaves or toys or whatever you call them out of this house, or lock them up in the basement, or burry them in the'enbackyard. I don't care do whatever you want but just disappear them. Please." she said, almost ordered.

"Okay Boss." Yoongi mocked and chuckled. She chuckled a bit too.

"I'll go and wake others up." she said moving towards the stairs.

"All the best." he said.

"Don't tell me. You guys were drunk last night?" she whined.

He shrugged his shoulders "A little."

"Oh god please give me death." she whined more.
Yoongi chuckled.

She went to the Youngest brother Jungkook's room
She knocked.
"Jk Hyung?"

She calls her brothers hyung instead of oppa. Reason behind that is, when she came to the family she used to call then oppa but when started going to school with them she realized that every other girl calls them oppa and not in brother-sister-ly way but in cheesy romantic way so she started calling them as Hyungs.

There was no response from the other side of the door. So she opened the door and stormed inside. She felt disgusted at the sight.

Jk was lying naked on the bed. Thankfully half covered under the sheets. Next to him was a girl who was naked too.

Y/N shook her head in disbelief and went near him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hyung" she called him but he didn't move a bit.

She sighed and started shouting.

"JUNGKOOK HYUNG" she yelled and he opened his eyes and looked at her. It took him 5-10 seconds to realize what was going on. He blurted out and covered himself upto the neck with the sheet.

"Yaahh. Do you have some shame or not? How can you enter in my room?" Jk scolded.

"Don't you talk about shame." she said while pointing at the girl lying on the bed and rolled her eyes. "Dad is coming today. Be a good boy and get ready." she said while walking out of his room.

Jimin, V and Hobi were in the same condition. She woke them up and told them that their Dad will be at home any time soon.

She went to Namjoon and Seokjin's room. Namjoon was not in his room. Later she found out that he already got up and was in the living room. Seokjin was still asleep but in a decent condition.
She threw herself on his bed and kept her both legs on Seokjin's stomach and thighs. Seokjin wakes up feeling weight on his body and turns to other side and looks at Y/N lying perpendicular to him on the bed, completely exhausted. He smiled.

"Already exhausted?" Jin asked in his deep sleepy voice.

"I woke drunk monsters up. What else do you expect?" she said not moving a bit.

"So much of hard work,  that too early in the morning." He teased.

"First, it's not early in the morning its already 1 p.m. so Good Afternoon to you too Hyung. Secondly, something's gonna happen." she said sitting up on th bed and folding her legs.

"What's gonna happen?" he asked still lying.

"Dad is going to happen." She said looking into his eyes.

"Strange. Something might be important." he said standing up.

"Yes. It is." she too stood up and went out of his room.