Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights

This was requested from @CoreBore123

  Recently you've been very caught up with work, you worked as a nurse at West Valley High that's actually where you met your boyfriend Johnny.

  FLASH-BACK

  It was another stressful day at work as you had recently got a lot of injured students today, and like other school nurses you didn't just give them ice you actually helped them.

  You clean up your office a little bit as you finally take a seat in your office chair. The kids at West Valley actually admired you, you helped them not only physically but mentally if they needed it.

  You enjoyed your work very much, it gave you something to do which you liked. Soon someone barges into your office causing you to jump not expecting it.

  A man walked in, blonde hair and blue eyes and he also had a busted lip and cut open forehead. "Hey this is the nurses office correct?" He asks squinting his eyes a little.

  "It is, you need some help there?" You question referring to his face.

  "Uh yeah thanks" He says as you get up from your chair and show him where to sit.

  You go to your cabinet and grab out your needed supply's for his wounds, soon you walk back over to him placing the products around him for easy access.

  "So how'd this happen?" You hum curiously as you dab some alcohol on a cotton ball before gently pressing it to his forehead.

  He hissed slightly "got into it with a couple uh- kids" he clears his throat as you focus on his wound.

  "Let me guess Kyler and his friends" You sigh as you place antibiotic on a bandaid and seal it on his cleaned wound now working on his busted lip.

  "Hm, so that's his name- he's a d*ckhead" He slips before slouching his shoulders.

  "I agree with you there" You chuckle as you glance at his eyes before sealing his lip with a bandaid.

  "I'm Johnny" He says holding his hand out for you to take.

  "Y/n" You smile, before shaking his hand.

  "Are you hurting anywhere?" You question.

  "Uh this ones been giving me a time" He lifts up his shirt to reveal a huge bruise on his stomach.

  You wince "well I cant give you pain medicine but I can give you some of this" You say holding up a tube of numbing and pain cream.

  He nods his head okay as you slip on a glove before gently pushing him to lay on his back on the bed. "Aren't you gonna take me out first?" Johnny jokes with a smirk causing you to look up and let out a small laugh.

  "Maybe..." You hum before applying cream to your fingers and gently rubbing it on his huge bruise and around it as well so the pain wouldn't spread.

  "Thanks" He mumbles as you put up the products.

  "It's no problem Johnny" You smile.

  "Hey are you hungry?" You question.

  "I could always eat" He smiles suggestively.