Fork you

Y/N's POV
I walked out of 7th period with my head down and as I looked up I locked eyes with Charlie. I swear at that moment I could not even remember my own name. It looked like there was a ring of light shining from behind him. I had been left to wonder what angel sent him. His blue eyes look like the ocean in the light and I just couldn't look away. Then I snapped back to reality when I heard.....

"Hey there Romeo" Charlie said laughing.

"So we meet again Juliet "I said smiling. I could feel my checks turning red and my smilie begin to widen a little.

"Yeah I knew you just couldn't get rid of me" said Charlie playfully.

"Yeah well I try" I said teasing.

"Hey did you want me to walk you to your class"Charlie asked bitting his lip a little.

"Actually that would be nice" I said.

Charlie and I locked arms as we walked down the hall. I could see Charlie's cheeks start to get light red. I'm not sure if he was having a allergic reaction to something or if he was blushing.

"Hey Charlie are you alright?"I asked out of curiosity.

"Hey I'm fine....why?" Charlie said smiling.

"Your cheeks are getting red" I said poking his cheek and smiling.

"Oh they are" Charlie said wide eyed

Charlie's POV
I could feel my cheeks getting red. Just having her on my arm makes me feel happy. She keeps me on my toes. She also won't take no for an answer. I'm going to try to get to know her before I make any big moves. She's so interesting it makes me so curious.

Portman walked by us in the hall. He stoped and said hi to y/n. I could see they way they smiled at each other. Portman was trying to hit on her but she always has something to say.

Y/N's POV
"Miss me yet babe" Portman said.

"You wish man" I said making fun of Portman.

"Ouch you always stab a little farther each time" Portman said holding his fist over the imaginary stab wound.

"You're luck I'm feeling nice today" I said smiling and laughing.

I turned around to see Charlie's zoned out.

"Well bye Portman I'll catch you later" I said patting Portman's shoulder.

As Portman left I checked on Charlie. "Hey are you alright" I said putting my arm on Charlie's shoulder. I stood infront of Charlie for and looked up to him .. to see his eyes. After a few seconds Charlie responded "um yeah can I ask you a question" .

"Yeah ... shoot" said as I'm locked arms with Charlie as we started to walk.

"Do you like Portman?" Charlie asked

"Um he's pretty cool but I don't have any feeling for him if that's what you are asking" I said as we got the door of my class.

"Well thank you Charlie... I mean Juliet" I said smiling.

"No problem Romeo" Charlie said giving me a tight hug.

🔔Ding,Ding,Ding🔔 "get your asses in your seats" the teacher said... okay not really but she might as well have shit...

I walked into the class and quickly took a seat. The teacher put us in groups. Each group was assigned a color my group got the color green. I was grouped with Luis, Julie,Goldberg,
Averman, and Sania. This should be interesting.