Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene

Word Count- 3,541

Summary- You and Chris are actors on the show The Vampire Diaries. The two of you 'hate' each other, but your characters are lovers. The two of you have unspoken sexual tension that neither of you has ever brought up or acted on until you walk in on something you shouldn't have seen...

"So are you ready for your sex scene with Chris?" Nina asks you with a smirk.

"It's a sex scene with Kai, not Chris," You reminded her. You were in your trailer, getting ready for your first sex scene ever. Nina was coaching you through it since she's done a billion.

"Look," She said and made you turn to face her. "Chris is... well, Chris is hot. We all know that. So just focus on that, and the scene will look amazing," She insisted.

"He isn't-"

"Keep lying to yourself, but behind all that hatred is sexual frustration," She giggled in your ear.

"Ew, shut up," You laughed. There was a knock at your door, and when you opened it, you saw one of the clothing designers holding a nude-colored thong, nipple pasties, and a silk robe.

"Ready?" She asked.

You walked awkwardly to set in just your silk robe. You felt like everyone was staring at you, knowing what you were about to do. Once you arrived, you saw all of your fellow castmates smiling and waving at you, minus Chris. You quickly rushed over to them with an angry glare.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Oh, we couldn't miss little Y/N's first sex scene," Ian smiled and ruffled your hair, making you slap his hand away.

"No, no, and no. I will be way too fucking nervous with all of you here," You whisper-yelled.

"Watch the language," Paul teased, causing you to eye him angrily. "Oh, come on," He said and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "I couldn't miss my fake daughter's first love scene," He complained.

"I hate all of you," You informed them.

"Well, we love you, and you're going to do great," Candice reminded you.

"Yeah, you're an amazing actor, and Chris is somewhat professional, so I'm sure he'll help you even if you two don't get along," Kat encouraged, and at the same moment, you felt arms wrap around you from behind.

"Are you ready to do this, babe," Chris teased and bit your earlobe. You quickly turned and pushed him off your body.

"Get off of me," You grunted, and he smirked in response.

"Y/N! Chris!" Julie, one of your directors, called.

"Good luck," Your castmates told you. Chris wrapped an arm around your waist as the two of you walked to your director.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you, baby," He chuckled in your ear, making you roll your eyes and shrug him off of you, hating the way your body missed his warmth as you did so.

"Y/N!" Julie smiled. "Are you excited for-"

"Don't say it," You groaned and sank your head into your hands. "Anyways, I was going to ask you about the scene because I don't even have any directions or anything on it besides ripping each other's clothes off." You heard Chris laugh lightly from beside you. "What?" You asked.

"Well, usually in a sex scene we just tell the actors to do whatever they feel is right, so..." Julie trailed off.

"Oh, God," You sighed.