[Nobara]Shopping

We were with Kugasaki, Itadori, and Fushiguro as you all uudt hot back from a mission. Kugasaki and I were the last ones out as Fushiguro spent no time in waiting and walked away with Itadori fast on his trail, probably trying to get Fushiguro to hangout with him.

Once I got out of the car, I started to walk away as well because I wanted to train a bit more but before I could get too far I felt someone grab my wrist stopping me from moving onward.

I turned to look back only to see it was Kugasaki as my cheeks flushed a bit from the attention before saying quietly, "Yes Kugasaki?"

She groaned under her breath before letting go of my wrist and staring right through you before saying, "(Y/N), I've told you that you can just call me Nobara."

I nodded quickly but before I could continue on my walk, she then said, "I'm going shopping and I want you to come along... Please?"

This was very rare, THE Nobara saying please just for someone to go shopping with her? I nervously grabbed my arm and rubbed it lightly before I looked up and said, "Are you sure? You usually go alone."

I looked down at my shoes before I didnt hear her say anything so I slowly looked up to see her with a warm smile aimed towards me before she said, "Of course, now let's go! We dont have all day!"

We both got back into the car as you could sense the dread coming from Ijichi as he knew he would have to drive right back into town where we just came from.

Nobara told him where to go as I ignored their conversation and glanced our the window to see the trees as they slowly start to pass by before speeding up.

Once Nobara was done ordering Ijichi on where to go the car fell into a calming silence as I continued to stare out the window, seeing Novara reflection in the window as my mind went miles a second.

"She said please... She wants me to call her by my first name. I'm actually going shopping with Nobara. Am I going to help her somehow? Is she going to make me try clothes as well? Am I going to be of any help?"

My thoughts turned sour as I shook my head to rid myself of them, today was going to be a good day and I was not going to let my overthinking self get in the way of that.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone had placed their hand on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was when I saw it was Nobara, of course as she stated quickly after pulling me out, "Were here."

Once she let go of my shoulder to she could get out I got out as well as Ijichi rolled down his window towards Nobara and said, "Just call me and I'll be coming or for you two."

I glanced over at Ijichi, as the car I was in just seconds before drive off leaving me completely alone with her.

I stood there as the car slowly became smaller, my mind finally taking in that I'm alone with someone I hold dearly, with a bit of love mixed in there.

My cheeked tinted with a light shade of red before they turned a shade darker at the feeling and sight of Nobara grabbing my hand delicately. She lightly tugged on my arm before I finally turned to her, making eye contact as she said, "Let's get going (Y/N), we have a lot to do today."

Before I could even say anything I was lightly dragged into the clothes store and looked through the clothing racks. She hadn't let go of my hand yet and it killed my brain, did she forget she was holding it or was she purposely doing it?

I tapped my fingers on Nobaras hand still in my thoughts before her hand slipped out of mine before she said, "Oh sorry I forgot I grabbed your hand. You must've been uncomfortable, sorry."