40

Helllo !!! besties I missed u all
40th chapter omg only sum chapters left and then an epilogue.

[TW: MENTIONS OF S3X]

They lay cuddled up in Iwaizumi's bed. Cool breeze filtered in through the window. Their shirts were strewn somewhere on the floor, forgotten.
Iwaizumi ran his fingertips along Oikawa's bare torso in a soft motion.

"How's our son doing?" Iwaizumi whispered between them.

Oikawa was gazing at Iwaizumi's moonlight illuminated face with tired eyes and a smile. He shook his head and scoffed lightly as soon as he registered Hajime's question, "Shrimpy-chan and him are still not exclusive but other than that he's okay— and he's NOT our son."

"Mhm." Iwaizumi smiled endearingly at him as he leaned up slightly to peck his boyfriend's lips. He ran his hand through Oikawa's hair. The latter caressed his cheekbone and pulled him tightly into the kiss.

"Do you think they're all settled in their rooms?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Yeah, I think so," The brunette paused, "Um. . ."

"Yeah?"

Oikawa shook his head. Iwaizumi flicked the other's shoulder and stared up at him, "tell me, dumbass."

". . . Okay so. You know, when you were in the shower?"

Iwaizumi bit the inside of his cheek trying not to smile, "Yes, I would know. I was in the shower."

Oikawa nodded back at him dumbly, "right. I heard the bed creaking loudly from the room to our left."

Iwaizumi snorted. Oikawa frowned and bonked his head, "don't laugh! I was horrified!"

"That's," he laughed. "That's Mattsun and Makki's room. They always take that exact one so they can make sure I hear them loud and clear. I had to sit outside every time till they were done. God— I hate them."

"No you don't."

"No, I don't."

Oikawa smirked his signature smirk, which made Iwaizumi blush instantly (reluctantly), and hooked his finger into the elastic band of Iwaizumi's sweatpants, "what do you say, Iwa-chan? Wanna make them jealous?~"

Iwaizumi's mouth parted, his face heating up embarrassingly— Oikawa laughed loud and bright, "Kidding! kidding! Iwa-chan's so cute when he's blushing." He teased.

Iwaizumi couldn't even insult him he could only stare at the sight of him laughing.

Who gave you the right to be this breathtaking?
What even is sex when I get to hear this. You dumbass. This will always be more addicting than getting off

God— fucking hell.

You're so in love it's pathetic.

He ran his hands along Oikawa's naked chest and kissed him until they ran out of breath.

Iwaizumi fell asleep soon after. The exhaustion of travelling and having to deal with half of his family finally caught up to him. Plus, dealing with Atsumu and Bokuto's humour was torture enough.

His arm embraced Oikawa in a loose hug who, by the way, was staring up at the ceiling at 3:00am.

Oikawa hated being alone with his thoughts:

What if his parents kick Oikawa out?— OR — hold that thought— WORSE, what if his parents kick their own son out??? can you even do that? Legally? But then again my mom did kick out my dad... but that's probably not the same.