• 𝐗𝐈𝐈 •

A  seductive grin made it through my face, Damien examined hungrily every surface of my body, I looked intensely at his handsome face as his big hands landed on my hips pushing me closer to his body, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck a...

A seductive grin made it through my face, Damien examined hungrily every surface of my body, I looked intensely at his handsome face as his big hands landed on my hips pushing me closer to his body, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pushed his face closer to mine.

His eyes landed on my full lips looking at them with nothing but lust, I bit my lower lip and in a matter of a second his lips enclosed with mine, my mouth slightly opened giving his tongue some access to slide inside, our tounges moved together, my body ached for his touch, the thought of his hands all over me was driving me crazy.

"Damien" I said against his lips practically begging for a release.

"Get on your knees kitten" He ordered breaking the kiss, without saying anything I did what he told me to, looking up at his strong attractive figure, my eyes lost into his own full of desire.

"Open your mouth kitten" He said assertively, I unsealed my lips and opened my mouth wide, he took out his erect dick giving me for the frist time the opportunity to view it, I was taken aback by his size, it was so long and thick I couldn't avoid thinking how what that big thing would feel inside me.

He stroked lightly his erection looking down at me, his blue eyes burning into my skin, with a hand he caressed my lips and slid his thumb inside my mouth, my lips wrapped around his thick thumb and sucked on it not once stop looking into his eyes.

"Suck my dick as you did with my thumb kitten" He ordered removing his thumb from my mouth, my gaze dropped on his massive cock and I took it in my hand struggling with closing my fingers around it.

I licked my lips and smiled slyly, my tongue started sliding on the head of his thick member, pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock and I began to suck on it, making Damien groan in pleasure, slowly I took almost every inch of it in my mouth until it was hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag.

Not once breaking the eye-contact I started pushing my head up and down while controlled moans escaped from Damien luscious lips, suddenly his hand placed on my head and he rammed it down thrusting his shaft deep down my throat forcing me to take all his length.

"You are fucking killing me kitten" he said thrusting into my mouth.

"You like it don't you? You like the feeling of my dick in your mouth? because I fucking love it"

His thrusts became rougher and while he was fiercely fucking my mouth, shoving my head up down on his length and thrusting his hips I could feel my shorts damp and my eyes become watery.

His eyes closed and I understood he was close to a release, he pulled out of my mouth making some saliva escapes from my mouth, his cum land on my tee-shirt staining it but nor he or I were bothered by it.

"Now get up and remove your shirt"

Once again I do as he told me and removed my shirt throwing it on the floor, letting him have a suggestive view of my rounds breast, his eyes land on them but then trail down my flat stomach, he looked intensely at the wound Andrew caused me making me feel uncomfortable.

"Don't worry about it" I said walking closer to me, my breasts were almost brushing his shirt, Damien's eyes landed on my nipples that became instantly harder, my body was desperately asking to be touched by him.

"Lay down on the bed" nodding I went on the bed and rested my head on one of the many pillows there, he climbed on the bed setting himself on top of me, his lips locked once again with mine and his hands trailed down sliding inside my short.

Moans escaped from my lips when two of his thick fingers roughly slid in me, pushing

abruptly inside of me, he broke the kiss and his tongue traced the upper part of my body to then stop at my nipples, Damien took one of them in his mouth and started playing with another with his free hand.

"You are so soft, so wet, and so sexy"

"The frist time I saw you I couldn't help but notice the most sensuous and appealing part of you since then I couldn't stop checking you out, you are pure sensuality"

"Damien" I moan his name as his fingers keep sliding in and out into me.

"Fuck Damien!"

"I feel your pussy around my fingers, you like this don't you?" I nodded eagerly but he shook his head.

"Words Elide, words"

"I fucking love how your fingers..ahh.. feels inside of me...I..ahhh" Pleasure took control over my brain taking charge of my words, nothing of that really made sense apart from the pleasure he was providing me, it was fucking intoxicating.

His thick fingers kept thrusting inside of me, my pleasure intensifying, I arched my back and my legs flew wide open as all my body shivered in pleasure, hot and sticky cum came out of me and all my head was finally empty of everything but him.

"Teste yourself" he put the fingers that just some minutes ago were inside of me and looking at him I suck my juices off of his finger and smile sensually at him.

His lips meet once again mine, I pushed him closer to me but before things could go any far he broke the kiss looking at me with a flick of regret.

"I think I have to go" he says with guilty noticeable all over his face, breaking eye contact I sat on the bed and waited for him to go out.

He was once again running away, feeling like a rag that was just begin used I went to the bathroom hoping to get that intoxicating scent of his off of me, Scrubbing my body almost painfully I tried to avoid thinking about what happened, failing miserably.

"Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!"