Into the azure sky

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO AND ANGELA POV

Needless to say Techno was relived when he saw them come back, but he was also very pissed when he noticed that Dream was carrying Angela. Skeppy explained what happened and the king decided to not relive their body from the burden that is their head.... for now at least.

Bad warned him that she might remain asleep for a while, seeing that the void really did a number on her, but he assured she would be fine in the end. So Skeppy's group returned to their cave, while Dream and his sister settled down in the Soot kingdom, since Techno still wanted to keep a close eye on him, just to make sure he wouldn't try anything funny.

The king spent the whole day waiting for Angela to wake up, and as night fell he was starting to get worried. 

"Wake up.... please" he gently moved away a lock of her hair, caressing her cheek "Please... i need to know you're ok... open your eyes" he softly called, causing her to stir a bit, slowly waking up.

He let out a sigh in relief, a smile forming on his lips.

"Techno?" she called unsure, he nodded, leaning over to kiss her forehead "It's me, you're safe. You did it" he placed his hand on her cheek "The others told me what happened, i'm proud of you" he frowned "But don't do it ever again" he scolded lightly, making her chuckle weakly.

"I don't plan to" she groaned, sitting up and holding her head "It felt like my head was about to explode" she mumbled, still feeling a bit dizzy, Techno noticed that she looked really concerned about something.

"What's wrong?" he softly asked, sitting next to her on the bed "It's just.... when... when i was in the void i... i heard... voices"

"Voices?" she nodded.

"They... told me many things... mostly about killing myself or overall dying but... some... actually helped me..." she remembered that among the cluster of screaming angry voices she heard some kind ones.

'Not that way!'

'On your right'

'Hide in there, you'll be safe'

'Focus, you can do it! We believe in you!'

'Go! Fight them! You are stronger than what you think!'

'Go Angela! It's just like flying but without wings!'

"They.... seemed to know about my past...they seemed to know me... but how?" she mumbled, looking down at her semi-transparent hands "How is it possible that some random voices from another dimension know more about me than myself?" Techno noticed that her voice was starting to waver a bit.