Chapter 55 - Don't Fight Back

The people in the bar kept laughing about the sky island. The Straw Hats didn't move away, then sounds of chairs breaking and bottles getting shattered were heard outside. Nami was confused about why the three are not fighting back.

Nami: "What are you doing? FIGHT BACK!" she yelled at their beaten and blood covered faces.

Sarquiss: "It's no use, lady. They're smart. They've realised that their out of league from their opponents. Not fighting a strong opponent... it's a disgraceful move, though."

B. Member: "I guess he has no dignity as a captain." he crossed his arms.

Sarquiss: "The Navy's generous these days, giving 30 million Berries for the head of a worthless ass like him."

Nami: "Why... are you three...?" she didn't have the words to say anything as she held onto the top and straw hat.

Bellamy: "The doctrine of nonresistance... Sounds nice, doesn't it? *chugs drink* In addition to being weak, you have no pride. You can't get into a single fight. But your head is filled with dreams. You're just like worms."

Everyone: "RIGHT ON!" they all yelled and laugh.

Bellamy: "I'm done here. *walks to Luffy* A weak-looking shorty worth 30 million... I wondered what kind of man he is. This isn't just a letdown, it's boring! I've never met cowards like them before."

Bellamy: "Hey, get them out of my face

Bellamy: "Hey, get them out of my face. They're eyesores."

Zoro took a right hook and flys to a table and bounce. The people kept laughing as one of them grabbed Luffy's head and smashed it into a window. Then (Y/N) was grabbed by the throat and was crushed into the floor. The blood spilled where they were hit.

Nami: "LUFFY! ZORO! (Y/N)!" she ran to them checking if they're okay.

Sarquiss: "Hey, women. You won't be able to move forward into the new era with them. How about I buy you? What'll it cost to have you come with me?"

Nami: "You're going to buy me?"

Sarquiss: "Thats right. Join us. It'll be fun."

Nami: "Hate to say it, but I'm too good for a team of small fries like you!"

Sarquiss: "KAHAHAHA! HOW STUCK UP!" he laughs as the people laughs along with him.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) getting dizzy-

They finally left the bar. She was walking until...

???: "The sky island exists..."

Nami turns to see the same guy who was in the bar who left.

???: "ZEHAHAHAHA! These cherry pies here really are the best!"

Nami: "*drops them* You're the guy..."