Sit on My Face

Buckle up, darlings, grab some popcorn (or not, 'cause you might choke), and make sure you're alone. This is going to be delightful. /C.

*

Being Diane Kruger's close friend came with its advantages; I got to hang out with the Jeffrey Dean Morgan, since he was Norman's best friend

Being Diane Kruger's close friend came with its advantages; I got to hang out with the Jeffrey Dean Morgan, since he was Norman's best friend. The best part when hanging out with Jeff was the delicious sexual tension between him and I, and all the flirting we'd do. People would always tell us to get a room, but we never did. We never even kissed, but I knew I made his cock hard with simple eye contact, or when he was wide awake at 2 am in the night, thinking about the things he wants to do to me. He probably knows that he, too, makes my panties wet every time he looks at my lips or uses that stupidly attractive raspy voice of his to whisper in my ear.

''Is anyone going to check those potatoes?'' Norman asked as he sniffed the air, probably smelling inexistent smoke. Jeffrey, me, Diane, Norman and three other friends were currently in Jeffrey's living room, waiting for dinner to cook, having a great time.

''I don't feel anything, I just threw them in the oven like what, ten minutes ago?'' Jeff answered, but I stood, unlike those lazy ass bitches that I adored, and headed to the kitchen to check the damn potatoes.

''I don't know what's wrong with your oven, but it burned one single potato wedge. The others are just fine'' I laughed from the kitchen as I tried to grab the burned piece of potato with my bare fingers.

''For real?'' I heard Jeff come into the kitchen and my heart fastened its beats immediately. ''Let me see'' he approached me from behind and placed his hands on my hips, moving me slowly to the side. His chest was against my back and I almost pushed my ass back so it could touch his crotch. ''Fuck, you smell so good'' his voice made my body vibrate and I let out a shaky breath.

''Yeah, like what?'' I raised an eyebrow, playful smirk on my lips. Perhaps tonight was the night I was going to do whatever my mind and heart wanted; which was Jeffrey. I needed, wanted, had to do him. Good god, who wouldn't want that?

Jeffrey leaned in and smelled the soft skin under my ear, his lips touching it gently. The warm air of his mouth tickled my neck and gave me butterflies more powerful than ever, my whole body covered in goosebumps as if the temperature was below zero in the room. ''Like cherries'' he whispered. At this point I just wanted him to rail me on the counter top, with all the force there ever was.

''I have a cherry for you'' I continued smirking as I looked him in the eyes, his mouth opening slowly as he left out a sweet sigh. He knew exactly what I meant.

''Yeah?'' his caramel eyes could easily hypnotize me.

Taking the courage, I looked toward the door to see if we were alone, then grabbed his hand and placed it between my legs; a moment in which I was happy to be wearing a skirt. Jeffrey's face showed pure shock and arousal, and without hesitation he moved his index and middle finger against my tiny, tiny black panties. ''Fuck me'' he whispered before placing my panties to the side and burying his fingers into my wet folds before placing them against his lips, tasting them as if they were covered in chocolate.

My mouth almost dropped to the floor as I watched him lick my juices off of his fingers, eye contact so strong it could make anyone orgasm. Turning off the oven, he yelled ''we'll be right back,'' and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the hall and finally, to his bedroom.

''Come here'' he motioned for me to go inside the room and I did, like the little obedient girl I was when I was around him. I would do anything he told me to do, and he wasn't even my man. Though maybe, just maybe, he was going to be that soon. ''Sit on my face'' he said shortly after taking a seat on the edge of the bed, waiting for me.

My mouth opened to say something, but I decided against it; there was really not much left to say, so I went to him and pushed him backwards so he could lay down. I straddled him and made sure my pussy touched his crotch slightly, action that made him moan softly. His moans were definitely one of my favorite sounds.

''Come fuck my face, baby girl'' he grabbed my ass, hands full of meat, and pulled me towards his face so I could finally take my seat. My wet folds finally found his warm lips and my body caught fire. The growl he let out as soon as my pussy met his mouth was one I'd remember forever. I knew he loved how wet I was, something he caused, something that made him smirk, because he enjoyed the effect he had on me.

God damn it, did it feel good. The man under me sucked the juices out of me and feasted on them before his tongue went into action. He made sure to lick every single part of my pussy, lips sucking on my folds as if there was no tomorrow. The hairs of his beard and mustache hurt so fucking good against my skin. My hips moved back and forth, grinding on his mouth as if I was riding a horse...or a cock. Jeffrey kept pressing my body into his face, as if there was more space left to close between my core and his mouth. I knew he enjoyed this, I knew he loved devouring me like that.

I was close. I was so close that my body started shaking and right before I could release my orgasm, the motherfucker under me stopped. Whimpering, I looked down at him in frustration only to see him smirk with pleasure. The warm air of his mouth tickled the sensitive skin he had just devoured and I almost begged him to eat me again.

''What is it, darling?'' his voice made my core vibrate and I moaned in pleasure and frustration.

''Please,'' I looked down at him and tried to move my hips against his face again for any type of friction when I saw a drop of my juices falling onto his lower lips. He licked it off and closed his eyes in pleasure before looking up at me again.

''Please, what?''

''Please, make me cum,'' I whined lowly, wanting nothing else than to cum against his mouth.

Jeffrey's mouth met my folds again and started dining on them, raspy moans leaving his throat as he enjoyed the taste of my cherry. Good lord, was I going to cum hard.

And I did. The man ate me up like crazy, and if that was what he could do with his mouth, I couldn't wait to see what he could do with that cock.