Chapter 63

Who the fuck is here

I left techno in my room and made my way to the door. I slowly opened the door to reveal... My parents?!?!?

My dad quickly spoke up "We were in town today and tomorrow so we're staying with you" I hesitated before saying "but- uh you didn't call" my mom mad an offended look.

"We should have to call to see our baby" I decided not to argue I just opened the door and hurried to my room.

I was clear I just had sex. I'm in a mans clothes hair is messed up I'm all sweaty and to top it all off my room smells of sex.

I quickly entered my room and closed and locked the door. "My fucking parents are here" I said to techno while hiding all the 'toys' and inappropriate things I had out.

Techno quickly stood up and got something to wear out of the drawer I made for him. "Why are they here?" He asked in a panic.

"They said they're staying in town the next two days so they're staying with me no fucking warning or anything." He looked surprised.

"What the fuck do I do? They hate me" he asked. I walked over to him gave him a hug and said "don't worry they hate me too"

He laughed. Then I heard my mom calling my name. I opened my door and walked out with techno. "Why is he here?" My dad asked clearly judging him.

I scoffed "he's my boyfriend he's allowed to be in my home" my mom gave him a look before saying "not while we're here he's not"

I was on the verge of going off but calmed myself. Techno started to grab his phone and keys but I stopped him.

"No he can stay if he wants to stay in a grown ass adult I can have my boyfriend over if I want" I snapped at her.

We went back and forth for a minute before techno said "it's okay babe I'll go home" that's when my mom decided to be the 'bigger person' as she called it.

"No stay we want to get to know you more" I rolled my eyes and said "why are you guys even in town?" My dad decided to respond.

"We wanted to see you, you haven't been returning our calls. So we'll be staying here today and tomorrow" my dad said while heading towards my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. "We're not sleeping on the couch" he replied while entering my room.

Fuck.

I quickly ran up to him "here let me take your bags" I said he nodded and handed my his bags my mom handed techno her bags.

We went into my room and set them on the bed. I quickly ran to my connected bathroom grabbed perfume and sprayed it everywhere trying to cover the smell of sex.

I also removed the top sheet and threw it in my closet techno helped hid things before we head back out.

My mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching tv. My dad looked up and said "are you going to pick up dinner?"

Fuck them.

I just nodded and grabbed technos hand. He started to follow me out the door when my mom spoke up "no I want him to stay with us"

I just shook my head no "no he's coming with me" I said while closing and locking the door. The second we were in my car I said "fuck them"

Techno nodded "yeah fuck them" I laughed before saying "do you want me to drop you off at your house?" He shook his head.

"No I'll stick it out with you" I gave him a confused look. "Are you sure? My parents are shitheads I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go home plus they don't like you"

He laughed while putting his hand on my thigh "I don't give a fuck if they don't like me they have to learn to deal with me because I'm not going anywhere"

I just smiled as we pulled into a pizza place. I went in ordered 2 large pepperoni pizzas and waited for them to get ready.

Techno and I were sitting waiting for our food when a nice little girl came up to us. "Are you technoblade and y/n?" I smiled and said "yeah we are who are you?"

She smiled and did a little dance before saying "me and my brother love your videos you guys are so good at minecraft"

Techno laughed and said "thank you wheres your brother right now?" She was smiling ear to ear and said "he's at home right now but can I have a picture to show him?"

We both nodded and the little girl got her mom to take a picture of us three. Once she left me and techno were both smiling so big.

We don't really get recognized in public but it felt really good. We got our food before heading back home.

We sat in the drive way for a couple minutes before heading in. We got in my parents were still sitting on the couch I set the food down and grabbed plates.

We all ate dinner in silence. My parents were clearly judging me and techno the whole time but they didn't say anything. Once we finished eating my mom got in the shower and my dad continued watching tv.

Me and techno were still sitting at the dinner table as to avoid any social contact with my family. We were just playing on our phone when I forced techno to take a picture with me.

My dad scoffed I looked over and said "what" he scoffed again and said "your seriously taking pictures together?"

"I- wha-" is all I managed to say. I was so fucking confused. "You know your just going to delete those when you break up right"

I was about to go off but techno spoke first. "With all do respect sir I'm not going anywhere anytime soon" my dad just shook his head and went to my room.

I leaned my head on technos shoulder and said "I'm sorry" he put his hand on my head and said "none of this is your fault"

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before my mom walked out and said "me and your dad are going to bed" before going back into my room and closing the door.

After a few hours of cleaning up and watching tv me and techno fell asleep on the couch.

Fuck

My

Life

A/n if anyone has any suggestions or chapter ideas please message me or comment them :) I'd be happy to include them in my work.

1138 words